Randstad Management reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the search See all 13,250 reviews
A joke
Dump Truck operator (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW2 May 2019
Randstad are a bunch of unemployable useless stuff ups that have formed an employment agency. They are A JOKE. Best not use this company and let it decompose in its own filth.
Pros
Cons
Useless stuff ups
Best Recruitment Agency I have ever worked for
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW11 February 2019
Randstad has to be the most professional and organised Recruitment/Labour Hire Agency I have ever worked for.
They look after you, pay on time, and actively seek out work that best suits your skills and experience.
I have worked numerous short term assignments with Randstad over the past 5 years and they have always looked after me.
If I am between jobs (as I am a person who prefers short term contracts), or if a contract I was working ends, they ALWAYS have another role available should you wish to take it!
I can truthfully say that with Randstad I have never been waiting longer than a week for them to find me another job
I honestly cannot praise them enough. They truly are the best Labour Hire Agency around.
Pros
Excellent Management. They are very professional and good at finding work for those who seek it
Cons
No cons whatsoever. They are truly awesome
Great team work culture
Project Support Offices (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 February 2019
Excellent flexibility offered and great work environment. Professional consultants who work with a range of Government and Commercial businesses. Easy Registration process for candidates using online tools.
Pros
Flexible work conditions and approachable management
Cons
Travel time if you live outside Sydney metro area
work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT1 October 2018
My role at Randstad was labouring for all sorts of different job sites. I was called out to jobs all over Canberra and met a lot of different people..
Pros
lots of new friends
Cons
Poor management in the office
Good people to work with
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Albury NSW27 June 2018
management was good for work, got first option of any work available, various positions available to me, always paid wages on time, always asked about if available for work at short notice
Little Gecko childcare center
Casual Educator (Current Employee) –  Darwin NT25 March 2018
I have been working with children more than 15 years. Interaction with little children makes me happy and enjoyable throughout the day. Every day is a new day and each one makes a difference. Center to center setup, management and staff and culture varies. I enjoy the difference. Often hot weather condition out there makes it hard to set up outdoor activities. I love to see the beautiful smiley face of little children every morning who step up to receive a motherly love all day.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
long distance to travel
Not happy jane
Labour Hire (Former Employee) –  Western Sydney13 February 2018
Never got work with them been with them a long time ill give one more chance if i dont get any work or respond from them in a 1 month ill get rid of them
Pros
None none and more none
Cons
Need work need work help by getting work
Not a bad company to temp for, but no ongoing employment available
Agency staff (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC11 January 2018
Agency/Temp work, so work days were varying.
Learnt how to manage a truck in busy inner-suburbs.
Management were generally well mannered and decent to work for.
Temp work, so not a lot of culture.
The hardest part of the job was waiting on calls/texts notifying whether or not there was work the next day.
Hardest part of the job was not knowing where you will be working constantly.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the flexible hours.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Temporary work
Tiring job
educator (Current Employee) –  everywhere in Sydney26 December 2017
I can only know the job information on the day of the work and even the job is short hours and denied to work, they would push you that they don't have any more job opportunities on the day and make me work. They used to give me almost 10-15 job opportunities before the day, but because of the change of the management structure, I can only have one job information per day and it is quite stressful since they push to take it.
Pros
desired wage
Cons
never gonna know the job info by the day of work
Honestly the worst experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 December 2017
Avoid this company. Firstly they don't provide you with the employment documents eg tax or even superannuation. They underpaid me and there are no support whatsoever! They treated me like a no body and look down on me. They dont care about their employees / contractors. They are REAL bullies and they don't care if you are in harms way, just do your job...if you get injured Radstand doesn't care.
Pros
Honestly none
Cons
They don't pay right amount, they don't care about your wellbeing, underpay you, unprofessional management, very very rude, cold blooded bullies
Friendly environment
Cffl-eer supervisor (Former Employee) –  Canberra22 November 2017
Randstad is a recruitment agency which seeks to employ best employees and give them the necessary tools for work.The recruited employees are properly inducted.
Average
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA23 July 2017
It could be a lot more better ran.
Its not a good company to work for they sell there self to you telling you you will get this but its the complete opposite to what thay say... its un fare
Pros
Good money
Cons
Lack of communication
Temporary Data Entry Operator Liverpool
Temporary Contract Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Liverpool NSW7 April 2017
Working for there client. The client is very helpful at first and very friendly, staff train you on the job, you get to learn on the job. Management style is over-demanding, temporary staff are avoided during staff meetings. Manager tells you to work faster on the job when you are already meeting all timelines. They provide you a job to do and they expect you to compete the tasks at hand and you can't do you job properly because you don't have all the tools installed on your computer such as excel for spreadsheets, when you ask numerous of times and they can't be bothered to install it. I enjoy meeting people and gaining new work experiences.
Pros
not enough hours
Cons
friendly staff willing to help.
Avoid at all costs - use other agencies
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC11 January 2017
Rude management, poor culture, targeted for not staying beyond contracted hours, talk badly about ex members of staff in front of new team members - AVOID
Pros
Good location offices
Cons
People, culture, integrity
Nice people to work for
Labouror (Current Employee) –  Newcastle NSW10 January 2017
Good company to work for they pay going rate .they give you fitness test to make shore you can do the work there sending you to do.they pay you on time .good staff and management
Good
Childcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  WA4 January 2017
I found that in the short time I was working for randstad I had a lot of work and assistance from the recruitment. A typical day at work was fun as I love working with children.

Management was helpful
I didn't have co-workers from Randstad and on the odd occasion I did they were lovely

Getting the early morning/last minute phone call was the hardest part of the job

The most enjoyable was meeting new people
irregular start / finish times , high work load.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Forrestfield WA12 December 2016
The work itself wasn't too bad , but I found that there was a distinct lack of duty of care sometimes, from both the Randstad consultant and SCT . It seems that the mentality of production before safety was rife in this workplace. I have just been sacked from here for speaking out against their lack of duty of care. They didn't even have the decency to sack me face to face - I found out I didn't have a job anymore, by way of a phone call. I would recommend working for these companies only out of desperation.
Pros
Cons
read the above review
productive, enjoyable and very repected environment
Health and Safety Advisor - NSW/ACT (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 September 2016
Management very approachable - open door policy. made me feel responsible and was able to make decisions with no pressure.
Great team culture easy to get along with everyone
Pros
group lunch on Fridays
Cons
continuous interstate travel for week at a time
Work safety always been implemented
Process Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  21-43 Galway Avenue Marleston South Australia 503315 May 2016
One of the best employer I had work with which is supportive to their employees and at the same time taking care of good business practice to maintain standard quality service and safety in every work place assignment. The management are qualified professionals which are good examples to their employees. co workers love what they do and take every pride to their work. I can say employer has a good practise between work and life balance which is a good example of a fair employer and employee relationship standards.
Pros
discount on products, free food
Cons
site location
Productive, team oriented, multi skilled, awareness, safety
Australia Post-Casual Night Shift Mail Sorter (Current Employee) –  Melbourne6 September 2015
Lots of heavy lifting of Express Post bags, culling incoming Express Post bags, assisting team members with lifting, following instructions from management, safety awareness
Pros
Working in a team environment
Cons
Too many people telling me what to do at any given time