Randstad

Randstad

Randstad Employee Review

Great and Easy going

Learning new processes everyday no two days are the same. Management supportive in my workplace. Expectations for the level I am at asking for more than I should be doing for an administrator. Friendly people.

Flexibility to work as I need

Randstad have been great. The staff are friendly and helpful and there is always plenty of shifts to choose from. I like the flexibility this gives me in my work choices as I don't always want to work everyday or someday's need a short shift.

Pros

Flexibilty

Cons

Quiet over Christmas

You can loose your scheduled shift anytime.

If you work with company , you have to know that they can cancel your scheduled shift anytime. So, you will completely loose the chance to accept any other casual work for that day or that time. It is very risky that you accept a shift and then loose it last minute. They are very irresponsible in handling employee complains.

Pros

nothing

Cons

you can loose your shift anytime.

Helpful and very informative and super kind

When I start with Randstad, I even don’t know how to do everything but they give me all the information attached with mail also called me several times but poor me 🥺can’t understand,but they didn’t give me up until I got the information properly 🤩🤩🥰🥰as a new employee they helped me with lots of patience 🥰🥰Too grateful to Randstad people who are always being there for help me out to find the jobs,.🤩🤩🥰🥰

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Randstad with