Randstad

Randstad

Randstad Employee Review

It's okay

Not exactly the job I signed up for given that I'm doing completely different work than what I expected. But compensation and flexibility is overall good.

Same role

Avoid - over promise, under deliver

Avoid working for Randstad, promise the world and totally under deliver. Very poor management, training and support. Management place more importance on going out for dinner, lunches than supporting staff and clients. All about the $ and what they can get for nothing. The company motto is human forward, there is nothing human forward about it, not even a person to greet anyone going into any of the offices.

Pros

Pays a monthly wage

Same role

Discriminating pricks

Don't seem to give a rats about the disabled, job I was placed in had lack of disability access, reported to consultant and never heard from this recruitment agency since.

Pros

Cons

discriminative
Same location

Enjoyed my time with this company

I have enjoyed my time at Randstad. It is a challenging role where no two days are the same. I always had support from my manager and was able to grow within my career in the span of 12months. They are competitive in salaries compared to other agencies. The biggest reason I stayed for so long was the team culture and people - they are the absolute best!

Pros

Great team culture, support from managers, career progression

Cons

Can be a challenging role

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Randstad with

• Randstad
  • It's okay
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?