Ray White Real Estate Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jannali NSW5 October 2018
Productive, great team environment. A dynamic team, work training, social events, charity nights.
Great customer focus, building business to its potential.
Team building
Pros
Close to home
Cons
boss not present
Busy Workplace, never a dull moment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  South Perth WA1 October 2018
Very busy, doesn't get boring. The job has taught me how important good communication is with colleagues, management and clients. Everyone works well as a team, always willing to help each other.
Performance and process driven culture designed to achieve maximum results
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Broadbeach QLD18 September 2018
Preparation in the morning to set out to achieve maximum results in a day.
Responding to email inquiries rerepagarding current listings.
Lead generation including minimum 30 call connects with current homeowners
Setting up appraisals and listing appointments
Preparation of presentation and listing kits for the appointments
Attending appraisal appointments and then writing follow up letter
Listing property for sale including marketing and writing scripts for online listings.
Open homes and follow up phone calls from the open inspections
The most enjoyable part was building strong relationships with homeowners and buyers based on excellent knowledge of the property market.
The workplace culture is goal driven, process and results orientated. There is a rewarding fun element to when these results are achieved.
The hardest part is getting through lots of rejection based on a lot of cold calling which included door knocking.
The most enjoyable part was marketing the property for sale and getting excellent turn outs at the open homes converting these numbers into the sale of a property often at a higher price than expected for the vendor.
Pros
The largest Real Estate company in Australasia
Cons
Very long hours including 7 days a week
Excellent Company to Work For
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Lakemba NSW15 September 2018
Very friendly environment. Working as team work. Always there is a scope to learn. The management is very easy to approach.
the hardest part of the job is to mange the time and getting a new deal. At the same time it is the most challenging and enjoyable part of the job as well.

Another challenging part of the job is to gain 100% satisfaction for the vendor and for the purchaser or the tenant.
It was a nice workplace
administration assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlingford NSW15 September 2018
At first, people work at Ray White told me what the real estate is and how it works. As an administration assistant I have learnt about filing, word processing, assisting with housing inspections and observing real estate agents.
fun, great place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA6 September 2018
The absalute best workplace to work for! Best people to surround yourself daily with, best work ethics, best atmosphere. Legit I couldn't fault anything about this company :)
productive, room for advancement family like culture
Point Cook - Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Point Cook VIC16 August 2018
Fun and hardworking group of people.
Structured workplace with opportunities to grow.
Recognition for hard work and awards.
Meeting new people and helping them achieve their wants and needs.
Rural Sales
Rural Property Sales (Former Employee) –  Inverell NSW13 August 2018
I started rural sales from nothing and within a couple of years the Inverell office was in the top10 and I was in the top 5 for rural sales in the company. I managed marketing programs with budgets of up to $30,000 for properties worth $2-5 million dollars. During this time I developed excellent communication & negotiating skill. While with Ray White I won many awards for excellence in sale including membership to the Allan White Elite Club for the top 10% of salespeople in the company. I built relationships with my vendors & buyers which allowed me the opportunity to do repeat & referral business.
Pros
Was my own boss
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD17 July 2018
The hours are long, the work is hard, you loose your weekends but you do make a lot of great contacts. There is a lot of money to be made in this industry but it doesn't happen over night.
A Great Experience
Part time Assistant & Helper (Former Employee) –  Umina Beach NSW2 July 2018
The time i spent at Ray White was short, I never worked there officially, but my father is the senior real estate agent, so i was able to help out and get a general understanding of the agency. Its a lovely working place and the agents there are very helpful and happy.
Work Experience
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Moorabbin VIC30 June 2018
The nicest people ever. They let me listen to their meeting and their 1 on 1 talks between the client and agent. They treated me as i was a part of the team and they took me to inspections/opens and explained on what the procedure is when selling a house. I also go to their auctions every week and greet and hand out brochures to people who come to the auctions. They always thank me for helping them pack all the paperwork up and giving tremendous customer service to bidders and people who just some a long.
Pros
You actually learn something
Cons
nothing
Professional workplace
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cannington WA13 May 2018
Comfortable working conditions. Friendly staff that work as a team and help each other out when another colleague is struggling.
Good group communication, thorough training and assistance.
Pros
Decent working hours.
Cons
No company vehicles to rotate amongst staff
didn't enjoy working there
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW9 May 2018
The work experience was not satisfying as the management ignored me and my friends and couldn't remember our names, he was in charge of supervising us,but couldn't care less. The task we preformed was directed from the main Ceo (he is friendly). however some co-workers looked after us and knew of our existence. don't really recommend for work experience.(unpaid experience)
Pros
some co-workers were friendly
Cons
nothing to do and careless management and supervisors
Fun
Receptionist assistance (Former Employee) –  Keilor VIC29 April 2018
I enjoyed the environment. everyone was kind and helpful towards me. i learned the daily routines of a real estate agent and what they are suppose to do. time management was smooth. the hardest part of the job was having to deal with difficult customers but i learnt how to deal with it. The most enjoyable part of my days there was that there was always something for me to learn.
Toxic Atmosphere
Personal Assistant to Director (Former Employee) –  Gympie QLD10 April 2018
The company was owned by a husband and wife team. There was lots of in fighting and attempts to turn staff against each other. Superannuation was not paid. Bullying was a common event.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Good
Residential Property Manager (Former Employee) –  South Hedland WA7 April 2018
Day to day work included rent arrears, lease renewals, management authority renewals, routine inspections, property condition reports, final bond inspections, answering phones and general data entry/administration duties
Pros
Great colleagues
Productive and fun workplace
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW4 April 2018
I really enjoyed my work experience at ray white. Going to open inspections and working in the office really showed me that I am determined to get a job in real estate in the future.
Supportive Principal
Residential Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Paddington QLD7 January 2018
Terrific experience in real estate. Grateful to have been mentored by wonderful Principal who set the bar high. Hard work, competitive environment, not for the faint hearted. High Staff turnover indicative of energy and commitment required in this role.
great training
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Melton VIC17 December 2017
long hours money rewards for hours put in very poor worked 50 to 60 hours most weeks. most of your weekends were spent working would start most Saturdays at 5.30 am and finish anytime between 5.00 pm and 9.00 pm Sunday were off but had appointments most of the time.
Pros
great training very good company support
Cons
my manager was very poor
Competative work enviroment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Wollongong NSW8 November 2017
Unsupportive Managers

No support given at all

Unfair work place

Very disappointing when a manager does not support their team members at all

Salary poor
Cons
no support