Ray White Real Estate Employee Reviews

A Great Experience
Part time Assistant & Helper (Former Employee) –  Umina Beach NSW2 July 2018
The time i spent at Ray White was short, I never worked there officially, but my father is the senior real estate agent, so i was able to help out and get a general understanding of the agency. Its a lovely working place and the agents there are very helpful and happy.
Work Experience
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Moorabbin VIC30 June 2018
The nicest people ever. They let me listen to their meeting and their 1 on 1 talks between the client and agent. They treated me as i was a part of the team and they took me to inspections/opens and explained on what the procedure is when selling a house. I also go to their auctions every week and greet and hand out brochures to people who come to the auctions. They always thank me for helping them pack all the paperwork up and giving tremendous customer service to bidders and people who just some a long.
Pros
You actually learn something
Cons
nothing
Professional workplace
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cannington WA13 May 2018
Comfortable working conditions. Friendly staff that work as a team and help each other out when another colleague is struggling.
Good group communication, thorough training and assistance.
Pros
Decent working hours.
Cons
No company vehicles to rotate amongst staff
didn't enjoy working there
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW9 May 2018
The work experience was not satisfying as the management ignored me and my friends and couldn't remember our names, he was in charge of supervising us,but couldn't care less. The task we preformed was directed from the main Ceo (he is friendly). however some co-workers looked after us and knew of our existence. don't really recommend for work experience.(unpaid experience)
Pros
some co-workers were friendly
Cons
nothing to do and careless management and supervisors
Fun
Receptionist assistance (Former Employee) –  Keilor VIC29 April 2018
I enjoyed the environment. everyone was kind and helpful towards me. i learned the daily routines of a real estate agent and what they are suppose to do. time management was smooth. the hardest part of the job was having to deal with difficult customers but i learnt how to deal with it. The most enjoyable part of my days there was that there was always something for me to learn.
Toxic Atmosphere
Personal Assistant to Director (Former Employee) –  Gympie QLD10 April 2018
The company was owned by a husband and wife team. There was lots of in fighting and attempts to turn staff against each other. Superannuation was not paid. Bullying was a common event.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Good
Residential Property Manager (Former Employee) –  South Hedland WA7 April 2018
Day to day work included rent arrears, lease renewals, management authority renewals, routine inspections, property condition reports, final bond inspections, answering phones and general data entry/administration duties
Pros
Great colleagues
Productive and fun workplace
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW4 April 2018
I really enjoyed my work experience at ray white. Going to open inspections and working in the office really showed me that I am determined to get a job in real estate in the future.
Supportive Principal
Residential Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Paddington QLD7 January 2018
Terrific experience in real estate. Grateful to have been mentored by wonderful Principal who set the bar high. Hard work, competitive environment, not for the faint hearted. High Staff turnover indicative of energy and commitment required in this role.
great training
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Melton VIC17 December 2017
long hours money rewards for hours put in very poor worked 50 to 60 hours most weeks. most of your weekends were spent working would start most Saturdays at 5.30 am and finish anytime between 5.00 pm and 9.00 pm Sunday were off but had appointments most of the time.
Pros
great training very good company support
Cons
my manager was very poor
Competative work enviroment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Wollongong NSW8 November 2017
Unsupportive Managers

No support given at all

Unfair work place

Very disappointing when a manager does not support their team members at all

Salary poor
Cons
no support
productive fun environment
Work Placement (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW8 November 2017
Friendly staff, good people to work with,open environment, great customer service, super friendly people, very flexible hours and the work is fun to do.
Nice working culture
Assisting client queries (Former Employee) –  Ferny Hills QLD31 October 2017
Fast and efficient training which helps to understand job fulfillment. Good working culture with friendly staff. Management is quite impressive and effective.
Sales Support / Administrator & Reception (Former Employee) –  Victoria Point QLD12 October 2017
Welcoming of personal visitors, handling their enquiry, and passing to
appropriate representative.
Handling of incoming calls and enquires by phone, internet, faxes, email
and mail.
Data Entry from information provided by sales persons, lawyers, and clients
in relation to sales, contracts, and listings.
Receipting and refunding as required on Sales and Advertising.
Control of all advertising accounts.
Disbursing of deposits held on settlement.
Website maintenance in all aspects, uploading new properties, removing sold and updating property details.
Marketing and advertising in all aspects.
Stock control.
Assisting property management – calls / enquiries and receipting of rent (Console)

Management pretty easy going.
Pros
Celebrations on your Birthday & Christmas
Cons
Not much time to have a proper lunch break.......
Corporate World
Brisbane CBD, as Accounts Receivable Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane City Australia4 September 2017
Day to day tasks included banking, invoicing, account queries. In the corporate world of central Brisbane City it was a fun environment working in an open plan office within a team of seven. Working for the largest Real Estate Company in Australia was a honour and privilege. The large volume of offices dealt with made work life busy, both daily and monthly tasks were outlined for each member of the team, deadlines were consistent each month. I loved that you worked both as an individual and on a team. Huge variety within the role.
Great People - Poor people management and one on one training
Sales of Owners Property (Former Employee) –  Caboolture QLD1 August 2017
The brand is great. Internally I witnessed 30 people turn over in under 3 years. Due to Poor Management, Poor Leadership and not due to the application of the individuals or their attitude. Very re-active, untrained staff - leading to complaints and staff continually leaving the company.
Great Place to Work!
Sales & Property Management Administration (Former Employee) –  Bullsbrook WA18 July 2017
Dealing with all aspects or sales and property management.
Office management/ accounts
Great staff with sense of humour
Meet new people from all walks of life.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Distance
Good to learn
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 July 2017
Doing Work experience at Ray White was fun with friendly staff and a great learning experience. For the short period of time I was there I could see that the staff have the clients best interest at heart!
Great company to work for, family oriented and understanding
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Deception Bay QLD3 July 2017
very full on work days, with a lot of back up and de stress fun times, great people to work with

I have learned that the company are very good to work for and care about their staff

Management is very good but micro management is frustrating

the culture is as it is in all offices of this nature stressful but family feel

the hardest part of the job is feeling like the meat in the sandwich and trying to please everyone

the most enjoyable part of the job is having a sense of achievement and the people who work with you
Pros
great people to work with and for and are family oriented
Cons
Stressfull work
Depends on the office!
Administration through to office manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandra Hills QLD1 July 2017
As with all franchises, Ray White has it's share of good and bad operators. I was lucky to work alongside one of the best operators and for that I am thankful!