Ray White Real Estate

Ray White Real Estate Employee Reviews

Australia119 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Great place to work at

Really good workplace culture, helpful team and a great opportunity. Doesn't pay as well as other jobs available in the area, however, the experience I have gotten from them is invaluable.

Great place to work if you enjoy a challenge

Worked at various Ray White offices as a property manager, the job was always the same but the management and culture differed. Ray White Inner West was by fat the best office out of all of them, the culture is amazing and the management support is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Awful place to work, high stress, terrible pay

All the rewards go to the top sales executives, if you’re a sales assistant pay is ridiculous and stress is high, everything is always ‘urgent’ and my manager often erupted in shouting at various assistants

Pros

Variety in role

Cons

Long hours, weekend work

Pleasant office

Very pleasant office environment however staff were very overworked and I felt tenants and owners did not Receive the attention they should have been afforded

Pros

Easy job, dealing with tenants and helping them was rewarding

Cons

Bad atmosphere in office, extremely understaffed and not carrying out their proper duties, very poorly run

Great boss and supportive culture

I worked at Wantirna Ray White. Honestly the best boss I’ve had, loved the experience. Supportive and give you the tools you need to do well. Rewards and encouragement are part of the culture and the team were all really lovely to work with.

Better work Equipments,

Learned Higher Level of Customer service and dealing with tough cases, a Typical day would be relaxed at work with daily followups, managing the Role better with continuos Training On Site, Great Workplace culture, Very Supportive. Most enjoyable part is you start the day fresh and deal with many people daily.

Pros

Free Stationary, Paper, Printing cost, Company Car.

Cons

Long Trips for Open For Inspections.

Productive, organised and busy office

Organised shifts by phone call Learned by being shown Workplace culture Loved the flexible part of the job, showing homes, talking and listening with clients, key management, promotion of rentals and buying new homes. Undertaking on time reports to owners and property managers. The workplace culture is good

Fast paced never quiet

If you are after some action and love interacting with people from all walks of life then this is a place that will suit you. Hard work but can be rewarding.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Long days

Work hard and dont play hard.

Great company, would highly recommend it. Lots of other people to bounce ideas and learn from. Loved surrounding myself with the best in the industry.

Pros

Money, skilled team, friends, fun

Cons

Work life balance

Poor management

Unfortunately the franchisee took his stresses out on some staff. There were many hours of unpaid over-time with no thanks or appreciation from Management

supportive

good and supportive, hard work prospecting which is a process putting your good work in to play and having to conjunct with other real estate agents and sellers remorse which is not good

Great company working with great people!

Ray White is a company where you can develop your skills and progress in your career with their constant support and guidance. They really look after their staff.

Pros

career advancement

Cons

competitive

Fun, professional work environment

It is a great place to work with amazing coworkers. Principal was willing to train you in other aspects and expand your role if you showed incentive and happy to teach you.though

Pros

Everyone works together, great communication

Cons

Can ve stressful

Overall

I enjoyed my employment there, I grew and learnt a lot. I had extensive corporate training in all aspects of property management. I learnt to work on most PM systems. I grew into a leader

Fun place with great people

Always something new- the people were lovely. Always a great atmosphere, like a little family. I loved working there on the marketing material and helping my coworkers.

6 months had to leave

Not the most enjoyable experience, left after 6 months.. Head games or lack of communication/ control to one owner of company in an Office does not warrant a healthy environment to work in.

Great office

Ray White and Broome specifically was a great place to work. The office is always fun and vibrant, and the people are lovely. It's a great place to get started in a professional work setting.

unproductive workplace

having this as part of my work experience, i was hardly given any tasks in the two weeks i had worked there. staff tend to be stressed and are not too helpful.

Productive and fun workplace.

A dedicated, fun, respectful, hard working team. team. Supportive and encouraging. Application to work ethic is admirable. Focus on best service is paramount.

saturday receptionist

fun and easy job great environment not a lot of calls equality family environment management are easy to communicate with and always understanding

Pros

free lunches

Cons

really quiet and boring

Productive, bright and fun work place

Ray White Cairns Beaches is a great place to work the clients and employees make the work environment a great place to work with everyone feeling welcome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ray White Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ray White Real Estate