Ray White Real Estate
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ray White Real Estate Employee Reviews

Australia114 reviews
Learned Higher Level of Customer service and dealing with tough cases, a Typical day would be relaxed at work with daily followups, managing the Role better with continuos Training On Site, Great Workplace culture, Very Supportive.

Most enjoyable part is you start the day fresh and deal with many people daily.
Pros
Free Stationary, Paper, Printing cost, Company Car.
Cons
Long Trips for Open For Inspections.
Organised shifts by phone call
Learned by being shown

Workplace culture

Loved the flexible part of the job, showing homes, talking and listening with clients, key management, promotion of rentals and buying new homes.

Undertaking on time reports to owners and property managers.

The workplace culture is good
If you are after some action and love interacting with people from all walks of life then this is a place that will suit you. Hard work but can be rewarding.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Long days
Great company, would highly recommend it. Lots of other people to bounce ideas and learn from. Loved surrounding myself with the best in the industry.
Pros
Money, skilled team, friends, fun
Cons
Work life balance
Unfortunately the franchisee took his stresses out on some staff. There were many hours of unpaid over-time with no thanks or appreciation from Management
good and supportive, hard work prospecting which is a process
putting your good work in to play and having to conjunct with other real estate agents and sellers remorse which is not good
Ray White is a company where you can develop your skills and progress in your career with their constant support and guidance. They really look after their staff.
Pros
career advancement
Cons
competitive
It is a great place to work with amazing coworkers. Principal was willing to train you in other aspects and expand your role if you showed incentive and happy to teach you.though
Pros
Everyone works together, great communication
Cons
Can ve stressful
I enjoyed my employment there, I grew and learnt a lot. I had extensive corporate training in all aspects of property management. I learnt to work on most PM systems. I grew into a leader
Always something new- the people were lovely. Always a great atmosphere, like a little family. I loved working there on the marketing material and helping my coworkers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ray White Real Estate?
Not the most enjoyable experience, left after 6 months..

Head games or lack of communication/ control to one owner of company in an Office does not warrant a healthy environment to work in.
Ray White and Broome specifically was a great place to work. The office is always fun and vibrant, and the people are lovely. It's a great place to get started in a professional work setting.
having this as part of my work experience, i was hardly given any tasks in the two weeks i had worked there. staff tend to be stressed and are not too helpful.
A dedicated, fun, respectful, hard working team. team. Supportive and encouraging. Application to work ethic is admirable. Focus on best service is paramount.
fun and easy job
great environment

not a lot of calls

equality

family environment

management are easy to communicate with and always understanding
Pros
free lunches
Cons
really quiet and boring
Ray White Cairns Beaches is a great place to work the clients and employees make the work environment a great place to work with everyone feeling welcome.
My time with Ray White Deception Bay was very special. I enjoyed working with the teams and still count many of them as friends.

I was supported to continue my professional development within the company and was promoted to a new position while in their employ.

The owners of the business were very understanding employers who supported me through some difficult family losses.

Fun was part of your day and weekly activities and team building kept our sanity.

I would recommend anyone looking to join this family run business to jump right in and enjoy the chance if you have it.
Pros
Understanding of home/life balances, family oriented business, approachable bosses and great team fun
Save yourself the heart ache, the longer you are with them the worst they treat you. So sad to see that money is more important than people or treating them with respect and care
Enjoyed working in the real Estate industry I have a love of renovating so this position suited me. Great staff. The agency was down sized they sold there rental role thought I`d try IGA.
Pros
Saw a lot of beautiful historical properties.
Cons
Great culture and enviroment with lots of Professional training.
Putting Sold stickers and getting a listing presentation appointment it's fav part of my job.
Nothing positive to say. The Principal was a joke, only worried about himself, did not car about his workers, over worked and under paid. Could not even have a sick day in peace
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ray White Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.