Ray White Real Estate
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Ray White Real Estate: 116 Ray White Real Estate Reviews

Australia116 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Great boss and supportive culture

I worked at Wantirna Ray White. Honestly the best boss I’ve had, loved the experience. Supportive and give you the tools you need to do well. Rewards and encouragement are part of the culture and the team were all really lovely to work with.

Pleasant office

Very pleasant office environment however staff were very overworked and I felt tenants and owners did not Receive the attention they should have been afforded

Pros

Easy job, dealing with tenants and helping them was rewarding

Cons

Bad atmosphere in office, extremely understaffed and not carrying out their proper duties, very poorly run

Better work Equipments,

Learned Higher Level of Customer service and dealing with tough cases, a Typical day would be relaxed at work with daily followups, managing the Role better with continuos Training On Site, Great Workplace culture, Very Supportive. Most enjoyable part is you start the day fresh and deal with many people daily.

Pros

Free Stationary, Paper, Printing cost, Company Car.

Cons

Long Trips for Open For Inspections.

Productive, organised and busy office

Organised shifts by phone call Learned by being shown Workplace culture Loved the flexible part of the job, showing homes, talking and listening with clients, key management, promotion of rentals and buying new homes. Undertaking on time reports to owners and property managers. The workplace culture is good

Fast paced never quiet

If you are after some action and love interacting with people from all walks of life then this is a place that will suit you. Hard work but can be rewarding.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Long days

Work hard and dont play hard.

Great company, would highly recommend it. Lots of other people to bounce ideas and learn from. Loved surrounding myself with the best in the industry.

Pros

Money, skilled team, friends, fun

Cons

Work life balance

Poor management

Unfortunately the franchisee took his stresses out on some staff. There were many hours of unpaid over-time with no thanks or appreciation from Management

supportive

good and supportive, hard work prospecting which is a process putting your good work in to play and having to conjunct with other real estate agents and sellers remorse which is not good

Great company working with great people!

Ray White is a company where you can develop your skills and progress in your career with their constant support and guidance. They really look after their staff.

Pros

career advancement

Cons

competitive

Fun, professional work environment

It is a great place to work with amazing coworkers. Principal was willing to train you in other aspects and expand your role if you showed incentive and happy to teach you.though

Pros

Everyone works together, great communication

Cons

Can ve stressful

Overall

I enjoyed my employment there, I grew and learnt a lot. I had extensive corporate training in all aspects of property management. I learnt to work on most PM systems. I grew into a leader

Fun place with great people

Always something new- the people were lovely. Always a great atmosphere, like a little family. I loved working there on the marketing material and helping my coworkers.

6 months had to leave

Not the most enjoyable experience, left after 6 months.. Head games or lack of communication/ control to one owner of company in an Office does not warrant a healthy environment to work in.

Great office

Ray White and Broome specifically was a great place to work. The office is always fun and vibrant, and the people are lovely. It's a great place to get started in a professional work setting.

unproductive workplace

having this as part of my work experience, i was hardly given any tasks in the two weeks i had worked there. staff tend to be stressed and are not too helpful.

Productive and fun workplace.

A dedicated, fun, respectful, hard working team. team. Supportive and encouraging. Application to work ethic is admirable. Focus on best service is paramount.

saturday receptionist

fun and easy job great environment not a lot of calls equality family environment management are easy to communicate with and always understanding

Pros

free lunches

Cons

really quiet and boring

Productive, bright and fun work place

Ray White Cairns Beaches is a great place to work the clients and employees make the work environment a great place to work with everyone feeling welcome.

Great Family Orientated Business

My time with Ray White Deception Bay was very special. I enjoyed working with the teams and still count many of them as friends. I was supported to continue my professional development within the company and was promoted to a new position while in their employ. The owners of the business were very understanding employers who supported me through some difficult family losses. Fun was part of your day and weekly activities and team building kept our sanity. I would recommend anyone looking to join this family run business to jump right in and enjoy the chance if you have it.

Pros

Understanding of home/life balances, family oriented business, approachable bosses and great team fun

Terrible

Save yourself the heart ache, the longer you are with them the worst they treat you. So sad to see that money is more important than people or treating them with respect and care

Friday afternoon finished 1/2 early for drinks and snacks.

Enjoyed working in the real Estate industry I have a love of renovating so this position suited me. Great staff. The agency was down sized they sold there rental role thought I`d try IGA.

Pros

Saw a lot of beautiful historical properties.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ray White Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ray White Real Estate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?