REA Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

REA Group Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
The role challenging at times dealing with unhappy customers however rewarding as you could see the amount of work you were achieving via the stats figures displayed throughout the day. The managers trusted what I was doing and how I was communicating all the changes due to take effect to all customers.
REA Group was a wonderful company to work with. The culture was incredible and supportive and an excellent environment to be around.
I enjoyed coming to work each day!
A once innovative, brave and creative Australian digital business has, since News corp keeps desperately digging its claws in, lost its entrepreneurial spirit.
It use to be a much more lively place to work as it was start up, It's not the same as what it was as it has become more corporate now. The management style is more micromanagement in certain areas depends who you work for. like any job management make the job.
Pros
Share plan, free fruit and coffee
Cons
Career progression is limited
i really enjoyed working there because i had a chance of learning new things like answering phone calls, or customer service, handling files sitting in the front desk
vibrant , fun, fast, always changing and developing new products.. I relocated interstate to take this position. I worked extremely hard in a extremely fast environment but was missing home ( friends and family ) hence my decision to relocate back home after 12 months
Pros
fantastic opportunity, great people
Cons
nome
REA Group/realestate.com.au is an incredible place to work. The talent a company like REA attracts is world-class and as a result, the work environment is innovative, challenging, and a lot of fun. There is a key focus on cultural fit whenever somone is hired at REA, which results in a company that is full-to-the-brim of people that, for the most part, get along extremely well together. This makes for a very vibrant work culture and encourages everyone to go the extra mile.
Management is very switched in, and set the bar high, but most are willing to share their knowledge and act as mentors.

The most difficult part of the job is fitting in all the meetings with all the work and all the interruptions that are inevitable in a company focussed on face-to-face communication.
Pros
Quarterly Hack Days, Friday pizza & beer, team events, cake, career development, travel
Cons
not enough room for everyone, not enough meeting rooms
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at REA Group?