REA Group

9: REA Group Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Really great place to work love the culture and the work life balance. Progressive company where it’s a a lot of different background.

Less start up culture, less nice atmosphere.... more political and corporate

Political culture and becoming less of a nice culture and more how you play the game which is really different to what the organisation was like on commencement. Was glad to have worked there before it deteriorated. I had really good managers which kept me there for a long time.

Pros

Free food, Flexibility

Cons

Politics, Increasingly corporate style, loss of innovation

Faced Pace and enjoybale

The role challenging at times dealing with unhappy customers however rewarding as you could see the amount of work you were achieving via the stats figures displayed throughout the day. The managers trusted what I was doing and how I was communicating all the changes due to take effect to all customers.

Great company!

REA Group was a wonderful company to work with. The culture was incredible and supportive and an excellent environment to be around. I enjoyed coming to work each day!

Once great Australian business in gradual decline

A once innovative, brave and creative Australian digital business has, since News corp keeps desperately digging its claws in, lost its entrepreneurial spirit.

Has a life limit

It use to be a much more lively place to work as it was start up, It's not the same as what it was as it has become more corporate now. The management style is more micromanagement in certain areas depends who you work for. like any job management make the job.

Pros

Share plan, free fruit and coffee

Cons

Career progression is limited

office managment

i really enjoyed working there because i had a chance of learning new things like answering phone calls, or customer service, handling files sitting in the front desk

fun environement to work in

vibrant , fun, fast, always changing and developing new products.. I relocated interstate to take this position. I worked extremely hard in a extremely fast environment but was missing home ( friends and family ) hence my decision to relocate back home after 12 months

Pros

fantastic opportunity, great people

Cons

nome

Amazing culture with opportunity to grow if you are proactive about it

REA Group/realestate.com.au is an incredible place to work. The talent a company like REA attracts is world-class and as a result, the work environment is innovative, challenging, and a lot of fun. There is a key focus on cultural fit whenever somone is hired at REA, which results in a company that is full-to-the-brim of people that, for the most part, get along extremely well together. This makes for a very vibrant work culture and encourages everyone to go the extra mile. Management is very switched in, and set the bar high, but most are willing to share their knowledge and act as mentors. The most difficult part of the job is fitting in all the meetings with all the work and all the interruptions that are inevitable in a company focussed on face-to-face communication.

Pros

Quarterly Hack Days, Friday pizza & beer, team events, cake, career development, travel

Cons

not enough room for everyone, not enough meeting rooms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REA Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare REA Group with