Real Community Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Real Community Services Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

I am happy to be a part of the company.

RCS is one of the best company. With comes to their employee, the salary and other program/training to the staff. I feel proud to be a part of the company.

Great place to work with supportive team to help support you in your role

Great place to work with supportive team to help support you in your role. You get to work with some awesome participants, which often having you smiling as you enjoy you time together. So rewarding. Great place to work.

Good. Community interactions and coordinated management approach

The use of an unreliable app to log on and off shift was the personal downfall for myself Secondly the request to resubmit orientation of real community services which was a very lengthy exercise at commencing work was unacceptable This was excessive and time consuming and a disappointing request which I rejected and resigned I left with no desire to spend hours completing a

was a very exciting role with many things to learn

I was only on a vocational placement here I learnt a whole heap of valuable things I learnt not every one is the same and I learnt the very importance to a solid relationship his communication and to be able to listen and freely give advice without being volatile I heard many stories and tragedies and made me thankful for what I have I learnt that many people are struggling and there is not enough people out there to help the ones in need and that is why I took placement there they were lovely people they always put their clients first and they were very welcoming to people that wanted to know and learn about the industry and I had such an amazing time there I learnt the filing system I helped organise events for these people in need and I most loved the fact that these people are a true pillar helping people with tragedies get through the every day struggles of their life with out stress without barriers and complications but honesty respect and devotion

Nice to make a difference

Caring for people with disabilities in their homes. I learned a lot of patience. Management were always with support. Worked mainly alone and would do hand overs with co workers. Being away from home with too many night shifts. Knowing that I had a positive influence and made a real difference in peoples lives.

Pros

Making a difference

Cons

being away from home at night

It is In-home assistance care

Assistance care a disable person. Provide exercise (mental and physical), water, food, attention and company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3