Real Community Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Real Community Services Employee Reviews for Support Worker

4.2Work–Life Balance

I am happy to be a part of the company.

RCS is one of the best company. With comes to their employee, the salary and other program/training to the staff. I feel proud to be a part of the company.

Great place to work with supportive team to help support you in your role

Great place to work with supportive team to help support you in your role. You get to work with some awesome participants, which often having you smiling as you enjoy you time together. So rewarding. Great place to work.

Good. Community interactions and coordinated management approach

The use of an unreliable app to log on and off shift was the personal downfall for myself Secondly the request to resubmit orientation of real community services which was a very lengthy exercise at commencing work was unacceptable This was excessive and time consuming and a disappointing request which I rejected and resigned I left with no desire to spend hours completing a

Nice to make a difference

Caring for people with disabilities in their homes. I learned a lot of patience. Management were always with support. Worked mainly alone and would do hand overs with co workers. Being away from home with too many night shifts. Knowing that I had a positive influence and made a real difference in peoples lives.

Pros

Making a difference

Cons

being away from home at night

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Real Community Services Reviews by Location

• Real Community Services
  • Support Worker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?