Real Community Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Real Community Services Work–Life Balance reviews

Australia7 reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
4.2Pay & Benefits

Nice to make a difference

Caring for people with disabilities in their homes. I learned a lot of patience. Management were always with support. Worked mainly alone and would do hand overs with co workers. Being away from home with too many night shifts. Knowing that I had a positive influence and made a real difference in peoples lives.

Pros

Making a difference

Cons

being away from home at night

I am happy to be a part of the company.

RCS is one of the best company. With comes to their employee, the salary and other program/training to the staff. I feel proud to be a part of the company.

was a very exciting role with many things to learn

I was only on a vocational placement here I learnt a whole heap of valuable things I learnt not every one is the same and I learnt the very importance to a solid relationship his communication and to be able to listen and freely give advice without being volatile I heard many stories and tragedies and made me thankful for what I have I learnt that many people are struggling and there is not enough people out there to help the ones in need and that is why I took placement there they were lovely people they always put their clients first and they were very welcoming to people that wanted to know and learn about the industry and I had such an amazing time there I learnt the filing system I helped organise events for these people in need and I most loved the fact that these people are a true pillar helping people with tragedies get through the every day struggles of their life with out stress without barriers and complications but honesty respect and devotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2