Real Therapy Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Real Therapy Solutions Employee Reviews

Working as a part of Real Therapy Solutions gives you a unique opportunity to be a part of a team where your opinions and ideas are valued and heard, any concerns/feedback are heard and acted upon where required and your goals - personal & professional are supported and encouraged. The entire team, Management and the CEO get together at every opportunity to brainstorm ideas for future development and discuss current and future changes happening, it is a very inclusive environment that i have never encountered at any other workplace
Pros
Incredible support network
One of the best team environments I’ve ever worked in, everyone is so supportive of each other and the management team are extremely approachable and really listen to your ideas. I absolutely love working at Real Therapy Solutions and hope to work there for many more years.
Pros
Great team culture, very approachable management team.
I have been at Real Therapy Solutions now for 4 years. Its a great place to work, all the team are so supportive and management really encourage us to enjoy what we do. Team training days and conferences are a great opportunity to learn more and all get together. Its such a collaborative team environment, i have learnt so much from the other therapists at Real Therapy Solutions.
Pros
everyone gets along, very supportive team environment