Red Bull Employee Reviews

Red Bull doesn't give wings...
SALES (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 December 2018
Hardest part working for Red Bull is the culture. Extremely political place to work. E.g. People that are promoted are the ones you are liked rather than what they know or do. Also, its a very 'clicky' culture, segregated groups etc.

Senior management often changes direction without the 'why' leaving people feeling confused. Also, if you work for Red Bull odds are you are getting paid less than any other comparable company in your industry. Such a poor paying company for the work you do.

They often say 'big jobs' which is very true. You will do more work than you have ever done in any role but the pay will not reflect this. They will use the brand as leverage to pay you less. However, unless you LOVE motorsports e.g. V8 Supercars then don't be fooled.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom you have. Very easy to work from home/cafe. Once you climb the ladder, training programs increase which is great.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Pay, culture
A fantastic, vibrant and challenging workplace.
WAREHOUSE AND FACILITIES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia31 May 2018
My tow years at Red Bull Australia were filled with great challenges, fantastic workmates, and a vibrant and exciting work environment. My role as a Warehouse and Facilities Maintenance Manager meant that no two days were the same, and thus became a great workplace, one where I felt like I was a part of the team.

The perks were great, there were always freebies on offer, as well as events that I assisted with on-site or in other locales. The people working there were amazing to be around, which all came together to form an upbeat, vibrant and energetic working environment, one which I would recommend to all my colleagues.
Pros
Work environment, perks, great corporate culture, great office space
Cons
No travel, pay relatively average.
Working for such a globally successful company has been an absolute pleasure.
Wings Team Manager - Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC20 February 2017
I've thoroughly enjoyed my three years at Red Bull and have learnt an incredible amount along the way in regard to field marketing, management and sales.

I've not only made life long friends but will be forever grateful for the skills and knowledge I've been taught throughout my tenure.
Awesome Sydney office- good salary and benefits
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 July 2016
My time at Red Bull was great- great management, great colleagues who are now friends and the potential to make a good salary with bonus.
Hardest part of the job was managing too many expectations at the same time from head office.