Red Bull Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A fantastic, vibrant and challenging workplace.
WAREHOUSE AND FACILITIES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia31 May 2018
My tow years at Red Bull Australia were filled with great challenges, fantastic workmates, and a vibrant and exciting work environment. My role as a Warehouse and Facilities Maintenance Manager meant that no two days were the same, and thus became a great workplace, one where I felt like I was a part of the team.

The perks were great, there were always freebies on offer, as well as events that I assisted with on-site or in other locales. The people working there were amazing to be around, which all came together to form an upbeat, vibrant and energetic working environment, one which I would recommend to all my colleagues.
Pros
Work environment, perks, great corporate culture, great office space
Cons
No travel, pay relatively average.
Working for such a globally successful company has been an absolute pleasure.
Wings Team Manager - Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC20 February 2017
I've thoroughly enjoyed my three years at Red Bull and have learnt an incredible amount along the way in regard to field marketing, management and sales.

I've not only made life long friends but will be forever grateful for the skills and knowledge I've been taught throughout my tenure.
Awesome Sydney office- good salary and benefits
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 July 2016
My time at Red Bull was great- great management, great colleagues who are now friends and the potential to make a good salary with bonus.
Hardest part of the job was managing too many expectations at the same time from head office.

Want to know more about Red Bull?

Ask a question