Red Bull
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Red Bull Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Productive & Exciting
Gained so many experiences from this role with different opportunities each day,
a very flexible role for young students and overall a very enjoyable job to have.

Amazing amount of support from managers as well as a significant deal of training and bonuses throughout the job.

New and fun experiences each day from days in trade constantly learning more about marketing to sampling at events such as music festivals, sporting events etc...
Productive and fun work place with table tennis
Red Bull is a company that cares for its employees and wishes to see them grow not only professionally but personally. All the employees are fun but hard working also.
Pros
Events, co-workers, Red Bull
Cons
Never want to leave
Red Bull doesn't give wings...
Hardest part working for Red Bull is the culture. Extremely political place to work. E.g. People that are promoted are the ones you are liked rather than what they know or do. Also, its a very 'clicky' culture, segregated groups etc.

Senior management often changes direction without the 'why' leaving people feeling confused. Also, if you work for Red Bull odds are you are getting paid less than any other comparable company in your industry. Such a poor paying company for the work you do.

They often say 'big jobs' which is very true. You will do more work than you have ever done in any role but the pay will not reflect this. They will use the brand as leverage to pay you less. However, unless you LOVE motorsports e.g. V8 Supercars then don't be fooled.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom you have. Very easy to work from home/cafe. Once you climb the ladder, training programs increase which is great.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Pay, culture
Amazing company to work for
There is no typical day on the road working on the Red Bull Wings Team! Everyday is different and presents different opportunities to learn and enjoy the job while working. Management can sometimes be a bit disorganised but the hardest part of the job is definitely leaving it.
Pros
Great wage, something different every day
Cons
Poor management, unsociable hours sometimes
Great experience
On the road, a lot, need to be extremely bubbly and approachable. Work six-hour shifts with one other "wing" on "missions". The aim is to turn as many non-users into regular red bull users.
Pros
adventurous job, good if you enjoy talking to people
Cons
long drives and long hours with just one other team member
A fantastic, vibrant and challenging workplace.
My tow years at Red Bull Australia were filled with great challenges, fantastic workmates, and a vibrant and exciting work environment. My role as a Warehouse and Facilities Maintenance Manager meant that no two days were the same, and thus became a great workplace, one where I felt like I was a part of the team.

The perks were great, there were always freebies on offer, as well as events that I assisted with on-site or in other locales. The people working there were amazing to be around, which all came together to form an upbeat, vibrant and energetic working environment, one which I would recommend to all my colleagues.
Pros
Work environment, perks, great corporate culture, great office space
Cons
No travel, pay relatively average.
Working for such a globally successful company has been an absolute pleasure.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my three years at Red Bull and have learnt an incredible amount along the way in regard to field marketing, management and sales.

I've not only made life long friends but will be forever grateful for the skills and knowledge I've been taught throughout my tenure.
Awesome Sydney office- good salary and benefits
My time at Red Bull was great- great management, great colleagues who are now friends and the potential to make a good salary with bonus.
Hardest part of the job was managing too many expectations at the same time from head office.