Red Rooster
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Red Rooster Employee Reviews

Australia816 reviews
Very good experience in many different situations such as cleaning, customer service, food preparation, and delivery driving. I also learned a lot about team-work and working under pressure.
enjoyed working at Red Rooster from day one. you can always count on the crew members and supportive staff to help you through rush hours. overall, enjoyed my work at Hampton Park Red rooster.
Pros
amazing culture and people
they were good at first and then they gave me only one shift a week and it was only for 2 hour and there was no point of even going into work. they have also stoped talking and cut contact with me
Pros
Cons
not enough hours
Multiskilled employees are best to work in the fast pace environment. flexibility is very necessary. hardworking work place and salary is less for the work done in the workplace
Pros
friendly workplace
Cons
less salary
The current owners play favourites and treat other workers unfairly, they use you until they are done with you, under payed and overworked, poor management
Pros
Not much
Cons
At around 3pm it would get busy for an hour or so, then it would become quite till 5pm, what i learned in this job was mostly team work and working to the best of my ability, customer service was also something that i learned very well in such a little amount of time. Unfortunately the red rooster i worked at i got picked on and bullied so i decided to leave.
Very friendly co-workers and very supportive atmosphere, has been a pleasure working here for the past 5 years. Would recommend as a first job to begin learning about customer service and working as a team.
Red Rooster can be a great place to work as long as you work hard and fast and know what your doing, however there are many restaurants where once you complete your traineeship they will stop giving you hours
whilst working here I learnt all my basic skills for customer service, which included being fast pasted to keep the customers happy, handing cash, being a team player and most of all how to deal with tricky customers and to keep everyone happy
Great first job for those finishing school or are in last years of school. Fast paced environment, great team work. Balance with hours depending on what your contract
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Red Rooster?
Red rooster was not an enjoyable place to work at at all and I hated being there. management was INCREDIBLY poor and unprofessional. since working there, they have acquired a new management team however my experience was terrible.
good experience working in fast paced environment. I got the knowledge of food handling and food hygiene. good work timing and cooperative staff during the job.
Every time I eat their chips my taste buds are blown away with deliciousness! Red Rooster is very good and way better than KFC, Not enough seasoning! And McDonalds Chips are too Thin. The Seasoning is Perfect I don’t care if some parents say nothings perfect this is absolutely, well, it’s so good I can’t put into words!
Almost like all other fast food chains, same style of cooking and preparation, fast-paced, can be stressful. If you're good at what you do there's nothing to worry about.
Pros
can relax when it's not busy, don't always need to be working.
Cons
minimum wage
Working in red roster is fun and good learning environment. Here I can request balance work hours especially I have kids that have to drop and pick up from school everyday on school days.
Good first job for the young ones starting out. Great team workers and well organised. Lifetime friends and great for people who stress easily as it can get busy but not overwhelming
The experience that came with working at Red Rooster and the overall environment was incredible and even the co-workers that i worked along side when i was on shift was outstanding.
It was good working at red rooster. Staff were friendly and mangers were also helpful and friendly too. There was cultural diversity in workplace which was full of fun.
Red Rooster helped me learn, collaborate and in the company i could be a hard worker while not stressing. Overall i rate the comapany 4 stars out of 5
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Average co-workers
Fun place to work with lovely team members and management, great atmosphere in a fast paced environment. Can be stressful at times but someone is always there willing to help.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Rooster. Our community is ready to answer.