Red Rooster Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

great place to work at.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD11 March 2015
Always enjoyed working there, the people where fun and easy to get along with. I learnt a lot of new skills working there such as time management, dealing with customers and keeping track of who's order was who's.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
cleaning
Great company
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD1 February 2015
Hours I worked were tough at times especially when I travelled up to hours to and from work via public transport. I did enjoy working for Red Rooster, and glad I worked for corporate stores before they were sold off to Franchises. I managed to become a Store Manager through working hard and showing the right skills required and I take a lot of pride of reaching that position.
I would work for Red Rooster again but only corporate stores although there aint many left in QLD anymore.
Red Rooster
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD30 July 2014
Everyone here is really nice but my manager is TERRIBLE and STINGY. He gives me less hours than I am contracted to and then puts me down as unpaid leave to make up for it and I never feel secure.
productive
Food Preparation & customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD2 April 2014
Red Rooster is an alternative to some other take away choices.
it was a fun workplace nad very productive.
cashier, food handler (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD18 March 2014
-co-workers were all very friendly and we all got along.
-i learnt how to use the registers and handle the cash and eftpos machines, i learnt about all the different meals and how to make them.
-management was alright, kept changing managers, i spoke to some of the co-workers after i left and while i was still there we had changed our assistant managers, but after i was gone up until now they have changed managers at least 2-3 times.
-the hardest part of the job was in the begining when i first started and had to memorise what was in the meals and where everything was on the cash register, but it got easier after learning.
-the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and working with different people, it wasnt always the same people all the time, it was enjoyable building my skills and becoming good at my job.
Pros
nice staff, discount on your food.
Cons
long hours at times, busy.
Gained a lot of knowledge
Cook food (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD19 October 2013
As my first job, I have achieved great things like handling cash as a cashier, replenishing stock and providing great services for customers.
Fast-paced but enjoyable
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD9 October 2013
A typical day at Red Rooster would include taking customer's orders with a smile and a friendly tone, handling cash safely and securely, keeping the store tidy and presentable (as well and hazard free), and always helping my co-workers out when the needed it.
I learnt many tips with customer service through my time at Red Rooster, as well as always meeting the expectations of my manager/s.
My manager/s and co-workers were friendly and helped me along with my on-the-job training.
The hardest part of the job would have to be trying to meet the customer's needs when we are out of a certain food item.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you finish at the end of the day and look back on what you had achieved that shift.
Pros
Everyday challenges, friendly managers, flexibility.
Cons
Hot working environment.
Fun fast paced job
Food attendant  (Current Employee) –  Milton,Brisbane,QLD25 June 2013
I was new to this job role but i love learning new skills so i find this job really fun and i enjoy the fast paced enviroment and meeting lots of different people.
When i arrive to my shift i get signed in with the friendly manager then i count the cash into my register. I then serve people there food and at the end of my shift i count the cash out and then help clean up.
Pros
Free travel to and from work
Cons
n/a