Red Rooster Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Tihs
Cashier (Former Employee) –  NSW Sydney5 December 2018
Horrible managers, expects you to know how to properly do your job with hardly any training, constant bullying from managers,horrible pay, hardly any hours so how are you even supposed to learn how to do your job, and no over time pay
Pros
Learning how to deal with stnuc
Cons
Horrible horrible horrible managers
first job
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 January 2018
started off as a kicthenhand then progressed to a cashier and then a crew trainer. team was great and management was good. gained knowledge of food handling skills and etc
First Take-Away I worked at
Cashier Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 January 2018
A typical day would have to say was alright. I learned how food was packed, made,place was cleaned, how to things were behind the scenes when customers were to come and order there meals. Management was good. Workplace environment was good. always made sure was always clean after every meal or after being used (equipment's) .Hardest part about the job, there wasn't really anything hard about it.
as kitchenhand
kitchenhand (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 January 2017
a lot of cleaning if you are at the back. Can get tiring standing for several hours and a lot of washing up. Usually understaffed so you have to carry.
Great company
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 September 2016
Red Rooster has an amazing happy environment. Workers work efficiently together and everyone was nice. Hard workers and staff are trained well.
red rooster
Kitchen hand (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 January 2016
I learned to cook an clean an sort large amounts of cash it was a good expierence but got to hot hardest part was stripping chicken an cleaning the left over skin on the tray when it burnt
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Fun workplace with lots of learning opportunities
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW8 December 2015
My key responsibilities as a cashier included general customer service, working with technology, handling money, cleaning, packaging food, and stocking store room.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers and unkind coworkers.
Customer service/ retail assistant
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW24 June 2015
Working within the retail community, has improved my communication skills and knowledge within the industry. It also has developed my understanding in customer service and delivering the best product possible in order to continue in developing the company's image and promoting their products.
Working was enjoyable and a good environment to be apart of, the team was friendly and the staff remained to be respectable and friendly throughout my whole journey. Through that I was able to develop skills in working with a team environment and make sure that all my co-workers as well as myself were demonstrating a friendly atmosphere for the customers to be within. Overall working within the fast food industry was a great experience, as it developed my knowledge in skills within particular fields such as customer service, communicating with staff as well as customers, sales promotion, up-selling and to be able to handle busy and stressful environments.
Productive, busy, structured and enjoyable fast food/customer service work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW20 January 2013
Red Rooster is an Australian fast food company that specifies in selling roast chickens. Red Roosters company goal is to be the best roast chicken selling store in Australia.

Which I, in the Management position, strive to achieve.

A typical day at work would be running my shift as a manager. This includes doing all the daily duties (cash handling, balancing till, kitchen duties, food preperation, salting chickens, filling in manager's paperwork, organising staff members, ect.)

Skills learnt - Leadership, Team work, Setting and achieving goals, customer service, communication.

The management team always strive to achieve as do the staff we manage. Each person has a different management style, but I believe we all come under the title of "firm but fair" As a manager, I am respected and appreciated by the staff.

The hardest part of the job I believe would be keeping up with speed of service targets, although the manger and crew strive to achieve 100% every day.

The most enjoyable thing is customer and staff saticfaction. Making a customers day, can just make yours too.
Pros
enjoyable environment
Cons
long hours and overtime