Red Rooster Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Strathpine QLD23 April 2019
it was a good learning experience working there as i learnt alot of communication skills i use today and working in a retail/customer service environment
Review Summary
Kitchen Hand/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hastings VIC22 April 2019
Typical days at work include:

Customer demands and serving.
Cleaning & washing up.
Food safety training
Cooking and preparing
Using the ovens for chickens and bread
Working as a team

What I learnt:

Food safety skills
Team work and communication
Fast paced food making and preparing
Quick methods in cleaning efficiently
Proper food preparations
Pros
Employee discounts
Great work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wishart QLD 412220 March 2019
Great place to work, Awesome people, Great pay, Very good hours. The restaurant isn't always busy which is really good having a small break between the busiest hours. Great staff and managers. Dining areas are always mostly clean. But overall good place to work.
Pros
Discount Lunches
Cons
Late nights
good work
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Halls Head WA18 March 2019
I really enjoyed working for Red Rooster, I felt like part of a family, i had friends and a really great job! I was even up for a promotion, then everything changed when the franchised attacked. Only the manager, master of all crew members could save me but when I needed her most she left for another store too far from where i lived so i stayed behind - more...
Welcoming staff quiet work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shepparton VIC27 February 2019
I would serve a few very nice customers and a few that were very hard to please. I worked for 2-4 hrs for 2-3 days a week. Staff are nice people but do not talk very much.I felt welcome. Management was ok, not many staff would work due to lack of customers. The hardest part about the job was talking to customers although I did get a hang of it. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to serve customers and have small conversations with them.
Pros
Kind staff
Cons
Paid every two weeks
All fun and games until we got franchised.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mandurah WA12 February 2019
I really enjoyed working for Red Rooster, I felt like part of a family, i had friends and a really great job! I was even up for a promotion, then everything changed when the franchised attacked. Only the manager, master of all crew members could save me but when I needed her most she left for another store too far from where i lived so i stayed behind while she took all my friends.
Pros
great regular customers
Cons
Home Delivery.
first job
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Erina NSW27 January 2019
loved this ob, loved the team, loved management. very friendly and worked well with my schooling. i learnt very quickly and was trained to train new staff at just 16 years old. left due to having spinal surgery.
good place for work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Carine WA14 January 2019
when its own by company i like to work there but after franchise management is not good when you come back from holiday you did not get you shift back
Pros
nothing
Cons
short shift and less hour
fast paced working environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD17 December 2018
very fast paced, new staff to train every second week, rarely to staff have basic English skills, complaint solving, stock take. mostly lovely customers.
Pros
regular customers
Cons
long hours, low pay rate, low staff
feeling underappreciated and not listened to at Red Rooster
customer service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 November 2018
on duty managers did not provide when I required simple assistance, shifts where allocated to days specified when I could not work, shifts were cut completely for weeks until I enquired and the last time I enquired I didn't get a response I understood.
I constantly felt like the previously moderately successful store was being run inefficiently and the managers or owners were not open to suggestion.
Pros
routinely
Cons
short hours and few shifts
bad
Customer Service Consultant (CSA) (Former Employee) –  Inala QLD30 October 2018
hated it, waste of time, under paid, management was horrible, owners didn't care. T his was many years ago now so it has probably changed quite a bit since I was there.
Very productive and helpful
Team Member - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW25 October 2018
Red rooster has helped me gain new experiences and learn how to deal with customers better and in pressure. They are very supportive of your decisions and respect you appearance within your work environment.
learnt drive through and behind kitchen and costumer service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kilkenny SA14 October 2018
picked things up pretty quickly, loved the work environment got along with so many people. really good experiencing learning things ive never done, would work there again
Pros
discounted lunches
productive and fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St Clair NSW8 October 2018
great working conditions friendly staff and great opportunities to grow within the business. working from a young age under older staff helps you leaurn different abilities in life
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hervey Bay QLD18 June 2018
One a day to day basis you have a lot of jobs to do but top priority is that you serve your customers with a friendly attitude. I learnt a lot working here such as workplace health and safety and more. Management was really good. I don't think there really was a hard part to working at Red Rooster, when you understood what you had to do then it was all just easy after that. The most enjoyable part about this job was meeting all different types of people either through the customers or in your workplace.
Pros
Positive workplace
Cons
Split Shifts
Friendly and great environment to work in.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Morley WA11 June 2018
Working at Red Rooster has been overall extremely enjoyable. All staff are very friendly and easy to talk to and have all contributed to teaching me all of what I know today.
Pros
Great staff members
Cons
Average pay
It was a alright Job
Customer Service at St Marys Rugby league club (Former Employee) –  Mt Druitt NSW30 May 2018
Cleaned up and just was boring. Also wasn't a fun environment to be in. The workplace culture was not for me and I just didn't want to be there. I thought it was going to be easy and fun, but it wasn't what I expected.
Customer service
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  QLD9 May 2018
same thing again made lots of friends, it did get busy around lunch time cause we were near the army barsacs, lots of duties were also completed in this job
good for first job
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Bass Hill NSW3 May 2018
it is an excellent first time job for teenagers who want a simple yet knowledgable job. it allows skills to be developed which can help you for future jobs.
good workplace
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC10 April 2018
 Demonstrated respectable Customer Service