Red Rooster Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Brisbane QLD

Customer-service focused, Deadline-driven
Kitchen Hand/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 February 2017
Cleaning, preparing, stocking and cooking is a typical day at Red Rooster. Helped myself gain experience with the hospitality industry. Excelled and enjoyed working within a team. I learnt essential customer service skills also responsibility, consistency and commitment.
Productive Place To Learn and Grow
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 September 2016
Through my involvement with Red Rooster, I was able to enhance my customer service communication and handling money. I was able to gain an understanding of the importance of getting jobs completed on time and developed skills as to how complete jobs by a deadline.
Pros
Great job to start my working career
Cons
No acknowledgement for working overtime
Fast-paced but enjoyable
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD9 October 2013
A typical day at Red Rooster would include taking customer's orders with a smile and a friendly tone, handling cash safely and securely, keeping the store tidy and presentable (as well and hazard free), and always helping my co-workers out when the needed it.
I learnt many tips with customer service through my time at Red Rooster, as well as always meeting the expectations of my manager/s.
My manager/s and co-workers were friendly and helped me along with my on-the-job training.
The hardest part of the job would have to be trying to meet the customer's needs when we are out of a certain food item.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you finish at the end of the day and look back on what you had achieved that shift.
Pros
Everyday challenges, friendly managers, flexibility.
Cons
Hot working environment.