Red Rooster Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Melbourne VIC

feeling underappreciated and not listened to at Red Rooster
customer service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 November 2018
on duty managers did not provide when I required simple assistance, shifts where allocated to days specified when I could not work, shifts were cut completely for weeks until I enquired and the last time I enquired I didn't get a response I understood.
I constantly felt like the previously moderately successful store was being run inefficiently and the managers or owners were not open to suggestion.
Pros
routinely
Cons
short hours and few shifts
Never to return
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 December 2016
Red Rooster definitely helped my social skills to develop as I got a lot of experience serving a wide customer basis, Other than that the atmosphere was not great at all, (majority) of managers were more worried about smoke breaks rather then helping.

Really poor communication in the fact that your shifts would be change with not even 24 hours notice.

Did not get a work uniform until 4 months after working there even though it had been taken out of my wage within my first month of working there. When I finally received the uniform both my pants and apron were second hand and stained.

Management did not manage much, Female staff toilet was broken, Broken drive-thru window with screws sticking out of it, broken speaker, broken combi oven etc.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Health and Safety, Poor wage, Managment
Fun and great workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne7 August 2014
Was a great company to work for and gave good experience.
Learnt how to work in a fast paced environment.
fun workplace.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC5 March 2014
co workers are lovely people to work with. learnt to work under pressure with ease. worst part would be cleaning. most enjoyable part would be serving on drive through.
Pros
free lunches