Red Rooster Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Bad management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant QLD 474014 June 2017
Management hired me and then a month later fired me because they realised they could not afford to pay another employee. The people who I worked with were friendly, apart from the management.
front end
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Loganholme QLD4 June 2017
was a lovley place to work geart people always someone there to help when u need it such a lovley place to work would love to help more people if I had a chance
it was a good place to work
cooking, cleaning and customer service (Former Employee) –  Tweed Heads NSW24 May 2017
when I was working at red rooster was a good place to work but it did get busy some of the time but I didn't mind it. there were a lot of help from the crew and really friendly.
head office are stupid
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 May 2017
head office is filled with people who have never worked in store a day in their lives and expect too much of the people working there.

You make great friends, but is being stressed and angry everyday worth it?
Pros
easy job
Cons
higher management
Would reccommend to someone who is studying
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bendigo VIC16 May 2017
Was a great place to work for at the time while I was studying and finishing school, friendly employees and employers. Were always flexible with my hours at school and gave me as many or little shifts as I needed.
productive
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Warrnambool VIC15 May 2017
A typical day at Red Rooster is serving customers and doing general clean up. While I have been working at Red Rooster I have grown in my customer service skills. The people are great there and they were the best part of the job meeting all of them.
Pros
discount
Cons
pay mix ups
stop making me do this
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC13 May 2017
again so annoying. stop making people do this just to use your website. its super frustrating.. and you make me keep going untill i can press next next next next
Fun and exciting workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbine NSW27 April 2017
Every day was different and taught you different skills every single day
Fun workplace which teaches you alot about team work and multitasking and also working under pressure.
Strong attention to detail made you concentrate on making everything perfect for the consumers.
Cashier - Casual
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD26 April 2017
Slow in the day but always had things to do, mostly busy at night. Perfect for a first job and gaining confidence, hours and pay were standard for a casual position. Duties: taking front counter and drive-thru orders, stocking drinks, boxes and bags, putting orders in bags, handing orders out and general cleaning.
Pros
Builds confidence
Cons
Casual hours
Productive Workplace with Poor Management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Glendale NSW24 April 2017
My experience with this employer was not a positive one. I did learn some skills from my fellow staff members. I enjoyed being employed there, except the management was doing a poor job. there was no encouragement when the team did a great job. I would not recommend working at this business.
do not support this comapny
customer service assistant (Former Employee) –  Jimboomba QLD15 April 2017
i do not support this company. worked in a family owned store for many years that head office took over and didn't even show any courtesy to phone and say you are no longer employed. all red rooster head office are rude and do not support their own business.
Pros
no pros
Cons
sack staff for no reason
good place/fast work place
Customer Service/Kitchenhand (Former Employee) –  Gracemere QLD14 March 2017
good place to work if you can keep up with the pace of work and stick time frames to work and competition between other competing shops in the state wide workplace service times
Pros
food discounts
Cons
very fast passed work
Not fun to work at
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Lakes QLD27 February 2017
was no control and everyone would never do their job. there was nice people but the manager wouldn't do his/her job.
very dirty and rarely cleaned. the only good thing is the nice customers.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
no communication
Customer-service focused, Deadline-driven
Kitchen Hand/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 February 2017
Cleaning, preparing, stocking and cooking is a typical day at Red Rooster. Helped myself gain experience with the hospitality industry. Excelled and enjoyed working within a team. I learnt essential customer service skills also responsibility, consistency and commitment.
Terrible
Kitchen Hand/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lithgow NSW18 January 2017
The worst place I have ever worked - unprofessional and a complete waste of time as I was treated poorly. The store is filthy and the staff handle food without gloves and everything is used past expired date.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Fun and easy
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Rockhampton QLD16 January 2017
Always fun and exciting to come to work every day. The staff are all very welcoming and love to have a laugh and get through every day together with teamwork and a smile.
Productive, fast paste workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Currimundi QLD15 January 2017
Due to Red Rooster being a fast food restaurant, food preparation and food making has to be as fast as possible as the customers are expecting there food ASAP. Throughout working with Red Rooster i have made some friends but in the end it is a work place and you're there to work and get paid for doing so. Hardest part of job is complaints as you have put your hard working in making there food and than you get a vicious complaint saying it wasn't good enough. Most enjoyable part would have to be the environment and the loving crew members.
Pros
Decent hours, Good people, clean environment
Cons
Rude customers, ran out of stock, late night closes
Never to return
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 December 2016
Red Rooster definitely helped my social skills to develop as I got a lot of experience serving a wide customer basis, Other than that the atmosphere was not great at all, (majority) of managers were more worried about smoke breaks rather then helping.

Really poor communication in the fact that your shifts would be change with not even 24 hours notice.

Did not get a work uniform until 4 months after working there even though it had been taken out of my wage within my first month of working there. When I finally received the uniform both my pants and apron were second hand and stained.

Management did not manage much, Female staff toilet was broken, Broken drive-thru window with screws sticking out of it, broken speaker, broken combi oven etc.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Health and Safety, Poor wage, Managment
Great Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD11 December 2016
Great workplace
Work in health and safety guidelines
Great Salary
Promotion to Trainer
Boss always took the time to connect to each worker
Provided yummy lunch to all workers.
Discounts
I like to work in red rooster. Food is very healthy.
Kitchen Hand / Delivery / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indooroopilly QLD2 December 2016
I learn how to prep in the morning and before evening. I know how to manage and boost speed in peak hours. Also how manage stoke of cooked chicken and how manage catering order in-between current customers orders. In-short I know almost everything in red rooster. I would like to develop my career with red rooster. I have also cleared all training and online inductions in red rooster.