Red Rooster Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

poor work place
Customer Service based role (Former Employee) –  Southern River WA14 October 2016
I don't have much to say about this one as It was a bad work place

it was school days and I could work after school hours but they never helped me in learning what I needed to do so I got a lot of orders wrong.

they also fired me because I had to go to school more then work and also because I went on a school trip
Cons
saked me because i was at school instead of work
Productive at times
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Inala QLD23 September 2016
Working in Red Rooster there was a lot of drama between co-workers, wasn't a place you'd look forward to working at. Learned how to multi-task with front desk and drive through. Management was okay but could improve, co-workers talk too much.
Pros
a small discount on purchases
Cons
nearly everything
Great company
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 September 2016
Red Rooster has an amazing happy environment. Workers work efficiently together and everyone was nice. Hard workers and staff are trained well.
red rooster job
Kitchen Hand / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Minto NSW 25669 September 2016
my co-workers were lovely, but the new management was horrible and very rude.. prior to that i actually enjoyed working for red rooster, i loved and now missed seeing regular customers and also loved always having a chat with them..
Pros
30 min breaks
Cons
long 13 hour shifts open - close
Productive Place To Learn and Grow
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 September 2016
Through my involvement with Red Rooster, I was able to enhance my customer service communication and handling money. I was able to gain an understanding of the importance of getting jobs completed on time and developed skills as to how complete jobs by a deadline.
Pros
Great job to start my working career
Cons
No acknowledgement for working overtime
Was good
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Thornlie WA13 July 2016
Working there was good almost made it to manager the company went to a DIFFRENT FERNCHISE ive been looking for work for over a year a must help hire me asap
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Difficult staff colleagues, but fun environment and chances to try new things
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shepparton VIC4 July 2016
Most of the Staff at this particular establishment weren't the greatest people to work with - rare good moods, often aggressive and lazy or rude to customers and other staff members.
Although i loved the business itself, the people were a downfall.
There was never time to stand around - cause there was always something new to do, some fun... others - not so much, but it was still great
Pros
Good Pace and Variety of Chores and Jobs to do
Cons
Horrible People
short period of time
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Ingle Farm SA30 June 2016
I worked at Red Rooster for a month
I only had three shifts a week for three hours
I learnt nothing
I only put fries into boxes
I was fired due to the company being shut down
Cons
didnt learn anything
Good training program, weak communication skills
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD23 June 2016
Overall, Red Roaster has a good training program for new staff, however, I found some issues with communication whilst I was working there.
Pros
Friendly team
Cons
Not enough hours
not joy full
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sunshine VIC16 June 2016
it was good experience till i got really sick one day with flu and they wanted me come into work when my whole body was sore and wanted me to work around food well i was sick
Pros
expereince
Cons
wanting me work when i was sick
Very Laid Back and Fun to Work.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Jimboomba QLD11 April 2016
Working here was a great experience for me. I learned a lot about customer service and also the fast food industry. To be completely honest, fast food chains are disgusting behind the counter. No matter where you go, its always going to gross you out about how the food is stored or cooked, and even how the whole place gets cleaned (if it ever gets cleaned). It's good for experience with the co-workers and all that, and its fun. Some customers are rude as heck though just because its Red Rooster, (and we cant compete with KFC) and the customers threaten to take their business to KFC instead, and I don't think that really bothers anyone. We sit back and laugh. But overall, it's fun and fairly easy to get a good pay check.
Pros
The camera's are fake.
Cons
Depending on your bosses ethnicity, you will have to work on Holidays such as Christmas.
Love
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Perth WA21 March 2016
love working at red rooster, staff are all so nice and friendly. great hours and very accomodating of other commitments eg school, kids.
Just a great place to work
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
no staff discounts
Stressful and Rushed, but collegues became family
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC2 March 2016
Although the management team were harsh at times to new employees, collegues worked as a team and i grew many new friendships.
Good Temporary Job
Customer Service, Red Rooster (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD16 February 2016
It was a fairly new Establishment with a younger group of employees; there was too many people employed and not enough shifts for everyone
Management was extremely friendly and easy to work with, very thoughtful and helped out with almost all situations required of them
bad people
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Loganholme, QLD10 December 2015
It was horrible working here. the managers were rude an i could not enjoy myself. Working customer service while the customers were rude and the management was even ruder was torture.
A serious environment with bogus hours
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  South Australia5 December 2015
Red Rooster before management was changed was a fun environment with hours evenly given and with plenty of friendly people and managers. Since the new management has taken over the hours have become unfair and the environment is no longer tolerable. I used to love working but now I barely work at all. I get 3 hours a week. And I have asked for more since I can not survive on 3 hours a week. MY hours picked up for a while and then dropped back to 3 again and sometimes no hours at all. Which is against my contract.
Pros
Cons
Terrible hours and awful management
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant / Chef (Current Employee) –  Mount Pritchard NSW24 November 2015
Productive and fun workplace working with others as a team. Great food quality is provided to all customer. Friendly staff and management.
Safe and enjoyable envronment
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Wyndham Waters2 November 2015
Good place to work, decent management. Teamwork is required and is applied well when it gets busy during lunch hours. Colleagues are hard working and considerate.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough available shifts
it was a good crew to work with i enjoide my time there
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Noranda, WA20 October 2015
it was good to work with them pay was good for my age of 14 then and I was working a good amount of hours. I was serving customers for the first 6 months and then I went to kitchen hand for the rest of my time there
Pros
good amount of hours
Cons
staf room wasent completed
Great environment but poor rostering
Customer Service Team Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne22 September 2015
Red rooster, being my first job was quite enjoyable. The staff were friendly and so were the team leaders. Eventually new owners bought the place and the rostering was fairly slack. I was receiving one shift a week that added up to 3-4 hours. As i travelled a fair way it was difficult to continue the routine of working such a small shift once a week.
Pros
Great Working environment
Cons
poor rostering skills