Red Rooster
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Red Rooster Culture reviews

Very friendly co-workers and very supportive atmosphere, has been a pleasure working here for the past 5 years. Would recommend as a first job to begin learning about customer service and working as a team.
enjoyed working at Red Rooster from day one. you can always count on the crew members and supportive staff to help you through rush hours. overall, enjoyed my work at Hampton Park Red rooster.
Pros
amazing culture and people
Good first job for the young ones starting out. Great team workers and well organised. Lifetime friends and great for people who stress easily as it can get busy but not overwhelming
It was fun and enjoyable working there, interacting with people and keeping busy was the best part. Although they did underpay staff and the boss was a bully.
Red Rooster was my first job and I enjoyed it most of the time however the staff I personally worked with were competitive, rude, and awful to customers, it was an unfriendly environment. Even when I reported incidents nothing was noted and no action took place
- most enjoyable part: working with others - hardest part: lunch and dinner - management: lacks management roles - typical day: restock, rush hours
In the two years I worked here I was belitted, bullied and treated like a child. My hard work was never appreciated and I was picking up slack for everyone else. The job overall was pleasant and at times beyond enjoyable. The customers were lovely and made work fun.
Red rooster is a very fast paced place to work and I really struggled for a while. I learnt how to deal with customers enquires and if they were not happy about something I would know how to deal with it
Great place to be at, new challenges everyday as people walk in the restaurant with different mindset and unique requirements. Work culture in a restaurant is always best to learn about working in teams.
Really enjoyed working at Red Rooster, feliable shifts, training is provided well, reliable staff, learned valuble skills, i enjoyed making customers satisfied.
Days run smoothly Learned kitchenhand and front of house duties Management could be better Workplace culture is quite good, most people are pleasant Hardest part is dealing with problems customers come up with Most enjoyable part is working with the pleasant people
Mostly quiet, minimal staffing. Learned a lot of skills for future jobs which is highly beneficial. Management and workplace culture is slightly unorganised. Hardest part about the job are some of the abusive customers and meeting demands within a certain time limit. Most enjoyable part of the job is the coworkers, the skills built whilst working at the job and most of the customer experience.
Lovely place and community to be apart of. Very inclusive and accepting and all staff are willing to help with whatever is needed and work together as a team.
I enjoyed working there, friendly staff, good pay and everyone was laid back with a nice atmosphere. There were great discounts and pretty good food. Highly recommend
Pros
amazing discounts
Cons
Was far away from home
Very lovely people to work with, I love the food that is provided at red rooster, was a great experience for me, only worked there for a few month, but did love working there.
Red Rooster Warrnambool was an amazing place to work for, I enjoyed my time spent there. I learned a lot of things during the year I was there, team leading, multi-tasking, cleanliness, ordering stock, counting stock and working as a team to meet standards and beyond. Management there were seemingly the best to work for in my experiences. The hardest part of the job most likely would have been thinking 5 steps ahead of everything, making sure everything works out for the day and night. The most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself, I enjoyed leading my team for the day/night, working together to make sure the customer got their food, fresh and hot.
Pros
Amazing team, Respectful management
Cons
Long hours with little breaks
The management team is very supportive, and so are the other employees there. Everyone is willing to help with anything and make conversation. Everyone works well together and knows how to work well in a team, so the environment is supportive and friendly
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Pay comes late
Working at Red Rooster was amazing. The managers were awesome, the owners were so wonderful and they made my first job experience an enjoyable one. It taught me how to handle time management better and how to handle stress under pressure.
People bully each other and it is just like another school place, the company itself is quite nice but the people there made it a very unhealthy place to work.
Pros
Nice workplace, nice discounts
Cons
Not enough job security, very minamal hours
typical day of work was good due to being able to have fun but also get the job done on time whilst doing all the correct procedures. learned to manage a group and control store environment. challenging part of the job was having to meet sales and maintaining labour.
Each day at Reds is different, you never know which customers you'll get and you can never fully know if it will be busy for that day but all you have to do is ensure you're organised and it is an extremely rewarding place to work. The staff are great and helping young kids come into the working world would be the most rewarding part.
Pros
friendships within colleagues
Cons
Shift work