Red Rooster
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Red Rooster Management reviews

Very supportive management to work for. Really nice staff at the shop. Easy access to parking. Uniform supplied. They only gave me very short shifts which was worrying for my parents who had to drop me off so I chose to seek alternative employment and then Covid 19 arrived.
Pros
Steady roster
Cons
Very short shifts
It can get very busy at some point of each shift but it's an overall good place for a first job, it's relaxing and everyone gets along. If you're looking for a first job I recommend Reddies aka Red Rooster. ;)
Pros
Management is amazing
Cons
There isnt a good hand out of shifts
I've worked as FOH/Delivery Driver in Red Rooster and it was a good experience at first but not anymore. Only 9 hours per week. Management is too pushy to upsell even though it is too annoying for customers. Being belittled by the owner and jokes that I can't do the job and telling me to go back to company store. Lots of deliveries in the area so you have to use your car a lot and don't have a company car for deliveries. The boss doesn't appreciate my efforts in general. Very small wage. Sometimes short staffed so you have to take more work than usual.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Short hours; boss is rude
The most toxic workplace there is. Management is extremely toxic. Do not recommend working here you will gain nothing.
Cons
Red rooster I worked at has an awful work environment, the building was filthy and the some of the managers were rude and racist. I wouldn't suggest for anyone to work at a Red Rooster if they are all as bad as the one I was at.
Cons
Dirty building, racist/sexist comments, no direction
The current owners play favourites and treat other workers unfairly, they use you until they are done with you, under payed and overworked, poor management
Pros
Not much
Cons
Red rooster was not an enjoyable place to work at at all and I hated being there. management was INCREDIBLY poor and unprofessional. since working there, they have acquired a new management team however my experience was terrible.
Fun place to work with lovely team members and management, great atmosphere in a fast paced environment. Can be stressful at times but someone is always there willing to help.
Working here was a terrible experience. They’ll replace you as soon as you get too old. The older you get the less shifts you’re given. Even if you’ve been working there for over a year, it means nothing.
Pros
50% discount on shift
Doesnt matter how hard you work or how much you do if you are older than 18 you get given no hours. Store manager is unprofessional swears and treats all staff like trash and trash talks members of staff behind their backs.
They have positions available with great hours, but don't let that fool you. They only have these from their high staff turnover. I was given a shift supervisor job on the spot, starting immediately with only a year of experience in food - not even in management. Once I started, I realised why. Head management is cruel and unpleasant. The staff all hate their job and the managers can't wait to get out. There are cockroaches everywhere and the food standards are not good enough.
was alright working there. but glad im not working there anymore. wasnt the best management, and some of the higher up staff could of done a better job at helping you learn.
management had clear favourites and often hired friends and family and gave them shifts over everyone else. they also frequently roster outside of your given availability and then leave it up to you to find a replacement for your shift
Red Rooster was my first job and I enjoyed it most of the time however the staff I personally worked with were competitive, rude, and awful to customers, it was an unfriendly environment. Even when I reported incidents nothing was noted and no action took place
- most enjoyable part: working with others - hardest part: lunch and dinner - management: lacks management roles - typical day: restock, rush hours
Not too bad, I enjoyed working with my friends from school and I would recommend working at Red Rooster if you are new to the workforce or just looking for work experience.
I learned a lot from all fast-paced environment. I had a hard time talking to other employees because of the language barrier ( most were Indian). Management was sometimes very unfair to a lot of my co-workers that I could actually talk to, e.g. arguments about hours and not letting them take time off.
Pros
75% Discount
Cons
Dismissive management, e.g. never got my uniform and looked like a trainee the whole time I was there
Enjoyed working in this fast-paced environment. Co-workers were great to work alongside. I learned how to cooperate with colleagues to get jobs done quickly, as well as succeeding at giving customers satisfaction. Management was conducted in a professional but friendly manner. My most enjoyable part of the job was the fast-paced lunch and dinner rushes behind the burger bar, getting quality food to the customer fast.
Management needs to change at the location I was based at. We all experienced verbal abuse, threats, bullying, shifts cut as a punishment and more. I cant wait for the day someone has the evidence to contact fair work. Super sucky (although I made awesome friends)
working at red rooster was not the greatest experience of my life as shown in my star ratings, you barely get any shifts and it is fast food, so what would you expect
I worked there for 3 months and I couldn't handle it. The managers are toxic and my co-workers are the rudest and most unfriendly people to exist. I wouldn't recommend it.