Red Rooster
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Red Rooster Work–Life Balance reviews

At around 3pm it would get busy for an hour or so, then it would become quite till 5pm, what i learned in this job was mostly team work and working to the best of my ability, customer service was also something that i learned very well in such a little amount of time. Unfortunately the red rooster i worked at i got picked on and bullied so i decided to leave.
It can get very busy at some point of each shift but it's an overall good place for a first job, it's relaxing and everyone gets along. If you're looking for a first job I recommend Reddies aka Red Rooster. ;)
Pros
Management is amazing
Cons
There isnt a good hand out of shifts
they were good at first and then they gave me only one shift a week and it was only for 2 hour and there was no point of even going into work. they have also stoped talking and cut contact with me
Pros
Cons
not enough hours
Red Rooster can be a great place to work as long as you work hard and fast and know what your doing, however there are many restaurants where once you complete your traineeship they will stop giving you hours
Working in red roster is fun and good learning environment. Here I can request balance work hours especially I have kids that have to drop and pick up from school everyday on school days.
No care for people who actually can have as many hours a possible as you can. They prefer hiring 'there own kind' and not having as many 'australians'
I felt, they were more concerned about the income, more than their customers or employees.. working there made me feel like I was an important aspect in anyway.
management had clear favourites and often hired friends and family and gave them shifts over everyone else. they also frequently roster outside of your given availability and then leave it up to you to find a replacement for your shift
Everyone helps each other with what needs to get done the work place is very fast pace and sometime very stressful but overall it is very fun and the coworkers are super nice.
Pros
Allow to take leftovers home when your doing closing shifts
Cons
Red Rooster has a great job opportunity for teenagers who are going throgh highschool at the time of employment. They are understanding with tests and the balance of school life, social life, and work life.
Look, the corporation only control procedures & protocol. Everything else boils down to the franchisees who own stores. Great if your still in studying or as a casual or part time job however the incentives just aren't worth moving up within the company. Don't take it personally and don't make it forever. The best part of working here is the people I've met throughout the time I've worked there.
Most enjoyable part of the job is the staff members that make it bearable, its a good work/life balance and leniency and flexibility with shifts. It has taught me how to be more confident in customer service and how to deal with various customers in a busy yet manageable environment.
Great place to be at, new challenges everyday as people walk in the restaurant with different mindset and unique requirements. Work culture in a restaurant is always best to learn about working in teams.
To meet new people and be part of the team and smile to customers and work very hard and learn new things and get done things on time and be on time work day time
Was good but need good owners who care about the business and to keep the business running smoothly, safe and easy at all times with all OHS taking on to consideration
Personally I didn't enjoy my time here as a worker because I was young and had no motivation. I didn't get along with the boss and he made my time at work really uncomfortable.
Does get busy but always very slow as they don't hire enough people to work shifts, usually about 3 people in total working and about 5+ drive thrus. Sometimes the manager isn't even helpful.
My first job while I was still attending school. Wasn’t too bad for a first job. Would’ve liked more shifts. I learnt to follow instructions step by step
When I worked here I did like it in the beginning but then after a while I didn’t like it and didn’t feel welcome there at all. So I decided to leave. I got treated in a way that I didn’t like and it made me feel low
do not want to get into it but what i can say is bad management and don't care about their workers and tried taking it further no one got back to me! Very uncomfortable, especially the workers make u feel like bad and disrespect you. I only met one good person and we don't talk anymore because of them. The franchiser would do anything he can to make sure his workers feel like they don't belong.
Pros
met one good person.
Cons
bad management, very uncomfortable.
red rooster was my first job and will always stay in my heart. the staff are amazing and very inclusive. very flexible hours and okay pay. i would recommend this company to anyone who is self motivated and not afraid to give anything a go.
Pros
Its a little family and everyone is included