Red Rooster Employee Review

Very Laid Back and Fun to Work.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Jimboomba QLD11 April 2016
Working here was a great experience for me. I learned a lot about customer service and also the fast food industry. To be completely honest, fast food chains are disgusting behind the counter. No matter where you go, its always going to gross you out about how the food is stored or cooked, and even how the whole place gets cleaned (if it ever gets cleaned). It's good for experience with the co-workers and all that, and its fun. Some customers are rude as heck though just because its Red Rooster, (and we cant compete with KFC) and the customers threaten to take their business to KFC instead, and I don't think that really bothers anyone. We sit back and laugh. But overall, it's fun and fairly easy to get a good pay check.
Pros
The camera's are fake.
Cons
Depending on your bosses ethnicity, you will have to work on Holidays such as Christmas.

Other Red Rooster Employee Reviews

Back Area Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD20 July 2019
My first job while I was still attending school. Wasn’t too bad for a first job. Would’ve liked more shifts. I learnt to follow instructions step by step
Great work Environment
Casual Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mt Ommaney QLD18 July 2019
Lovely place and community to be apart of. Very inclusive and accepting and all staff are willing to help with whatever is needed and work together as a team.