Red Rooster Employee Review

Negative Experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC29 May 2016
I had 4 training shifts before i was left to my own devices... the manager told me i'd done a great job and was learning as well as expected. i then had 2 weeks off as i was sick and in hospital. i came back after i recovered and i was put in a new store. The owner was watching my every move. I told them when i first walked in that i wanted a quick lesson so i remembered everything. This was not given... i also asked if i could get a lesson on the coffee machine... as i'd never worked with one before... again this was not given... as the night got busy i was doing my personal best... serving drive thru customers as i was asked. The owner however kept yelling at me in front of customers... and making me out to be a complete idiot. He had me under so much pressure that i had an anxiety attack. he took me into the back office to try and cool down.... i'd defended myself multiple times up until this point and had just had enough... I know my self worth... so i wrote my resignation on a piece of paper and walked out. I think the biggest part of the problem is that as the owner he knows what he expects from the workers... but he won't put the money in for us to be properly trained and leaves the new workers in the hands of 15 and 16 year olds who don't really care if we are trained properly or not. i will be writing and official letter of complaint to the head office because there were lots of other problems as well. I hope that i save others from this cruel fate.

Other Red Rooster Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bunbury WA 623013 July 2019
When I worked here I did like it in the beginning but then after a while I didn’t like it and didn’t feel welcome there at all. So I decided to leave. I got treated in a way that I didn’t like and it made me feel low
Fun Workplace environment
Front Register Cashier (Former Employee) –  Midland WA4 July 2019
My time working at Red Rooster, I had nothing but fun with what I had to do with set tasks and the overall people I worked with. It's a fast paced job that isn't to tricky to keep up with and ideal for junior workers.
Pros
Free Food if an order is messed up.