Red Rooster Employee Review

Never to return
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 December 2016
Red Rooster definitely helped my social skills to develop as I got a lot of experience serving a wide customer basis, Other than that the atmosphere was not great at all, (majority) of managers were more worried about smoke breaks rather then helping.

Really poor communication in the fact that your shifts would be change with not even 24 hours notice.

Did not get a work uniform until 4 months after working there even though it had been taken out of my wage within my first month of working there. When I finally received the uniform both my pants and apron were second hand and stained.

Management did not manage much, Female staff toilet was broken, Broken drive-thru window with screws sticking out of it, broken speaker, broken combi oven etc.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Health and Safety, Poor wage, Managment

Other Red Rooster Employee Reviews

Back Area Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD20 July 2019
My first job while I was still attending school. Wasn’t too bad for a first job. Would’ve liked more shifts. I learnt to follow instructions step by step
Great work Environment
Casual Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mt Ommaney QLD18 July 2019
Lovely place and community to be apart of. Very inclusive and accepting and all staff are willing to help with whatever is needed and work together as a team.