Red Rooster Employee Review

Can be a good place to work, but all depends on who you work with.
Front of House Team Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 January 2019
From my time working there I found that I increasingly despised being asked to come in. This was due to the terrible culture the store that I worked in had, mainly because of the store's manager.
Though I have heard that other Red Rooster stores are more relaxed and fun to work in, my store was over-the-top competitive, sexist and controlling.
A typical day at work would be taking orders from the front of the store and drive through, working with the till to complete transactions, packaging the orders and handing them out to customers. It is also expected that you maintain stock control for products such as drinks, ice creams, desserts, etc. and clean up the front of store wherever necessary.
The hardest part of the job would be when the store became overly packed, and the rush of completing the orders and handing them out became a bit too stressful.
The most enjoyable part of the job was becoming closer with the other front of house employees in the store, although staff turnover was consistently high during my time there.
Pros
50% off products during shift, and 10% off products outside of shift
Cons
Not enough shifts, bad store culture, high staff turnover, bad communication between employees and managers

Other Red Rooster Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bunbury WA 623013 July 2019
When I worked here I did like it in the beginning but then after a while I didn’t like it and didn’t feel welcome there at all. So I decided to leave. I got treated in a way that I didn’t like and it made me feel low
Fun Workplace environment
Front Register Cashier (Former Employee) –  Midland WA4 July 2019
My time working at Red Rooster, I had nothing but fun with what I had to do with set tasks and the overall people I worked with. It's a fast paced job that isn't to tricky to keep up with and ideal for junior workers.
Pros
Free Food if an order is messed up.