Reece Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Reece Group Employee Reviews

Australia96 reviews
Great work culture and good team members, excellent team driven environment. training and products were very good. Most days were fast paced in the trade side , but the showrooms were quiet. overall still a great company to work in.
Great company to work for, I had the best leaders & management team.
They really helped you get the hang of the job when starting out.

Really great environment for designers to get into straight out of college/university.

Excellent culture & they always seem to want to see you succeed & grow within the company.
Great work culture friendly staff great atmosphere.

If you’re willing to put the effort in then you will be supported all the way.

Good working hours and good work conditions
From the moment i walked in I was shown respect. I was taught so much over a year and half and enjoyed every day at reece. Very friendly staff and very cooperative.
A company that knows what direction it is going with good people. Plumbing bends over backwards to serve the trade and retail. Very large organisation with family values
Pros
Customer relationships
Cons
expectations
This is the best company I have worked for I loved my experience there, management are fantastic and great benefits and training with the company. The most enjoyable part of my job was the variety from day to day and being of service to the tradies
Great culture. Collaborative team. Best and competent management.

If you are looking for a company you could work long term, Reece is one of those companies.
Like to rip people off, everyone working there will stab anyone in the back and Reece itself is about making money regardless of what laws they break. Don’t have any care for employees as they are all expandable
Just go go go all the time first six months I did not have lunch horrible place.many times would come back from delivery and almost always had to go out immediately many time to the same area how stupid management would not wait under any circumstances for more orders as soon as one came through of you went.
A great bunch of blokes with a passion for footy and cars. I learned everything I know from Reece, they were supportive employers keen to fully train their staff.
A fantastic place to work. Great bunch of people to work with and always busy. I only left because I just wanted 2 - 3 days a week.
Would recommend anyone to work at Reece.
In my time working at Reece I found overall a decent place to work at.
In the last few months as I was changed from working in the Inwards Goods area to delivery driver role, I found that my stress levels and anxiety levels went up. In the end my employment had to be terminated as i was no longer suitable for the role.
Pretty full on job but I had the full support of probably the best manager I ever had who supported me all the way and mentored me. Company in general has a lot of respect for it’s employees and provides them with continuous training and career opportunities
As a company, I worked within three branches. Each run in their own way and focussing on their own goals.

The management ideas wre considerably different in erach but, in their own way, effective.

There are many ways to skin cats, as they say.

The company is supportive and helpful where they need to be and, I found them to be generally upfront and honest.
Working at reece group was a good learning curve, the manager, was a very professional, hard worker and would recommend getting an apprenticeship there if opportunity arises.
Working at Reece I learnt many skills. The employees were amazing if I needed to ask a question about what I was doing and would always give me a hand if I was unsure of something.
Great company with plenty of knowledgeable people to teach you The Reece Way. Plenty of room to move up in the company if you put in the work. Always able to move around within the many stores Reece has to gain a variety of experience.
Higher management higher friends ,
,v,c instead of qualified candidateszxs. Short staffed at all times and not enough resources for training. Poor coulture
A great company to work for if you are looking at a long term career with room for growth in many different aspects of the enterprise. Staff are rewarded when achievements are made. However the downfall is that you must work your way up to that rewarding pay level with bonuses and benefits from a very low salary. So you must have the motivation and determination in what you were hired
for. or. And be willing to stake And b it oute willing to stake
good parts of the job : 4 weeks annual leave per year, sick days, job security, physical work is quite easy, lots of driving and seeing new places, management are quite flexible with days off.

bad parts: management are not very good at keeping personal conversations with them to themselves, staff talk about employees/customers/suppliers behind their backs but are nice to their face. there is a lot of unnecessary bull that comes with the job while it usually is quite trivial it can still result in you having a bad day, not much comradery as employees are quick to finger point if you've done something wrong which results in little trust between co-workers

you can expect about $1600-1700 after tax per fortnight as a driver
Most days were quite busy doing multiple deliveries.
During the quiet times we would help out tidying the yard and all the stock.

There was good team work throughout the company and we all helped out when we needed too.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reece Group. Our community is ready to answer.