Regis Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Regis Aged Care Employee Reviews

Australia103 reviews
At the beginning with the management was a good place to work management changed and so did the environment and not in a good way.
It's hard work but enjoyable, you need to be able to be someone who ACTUALLY CARES and not someone that treats it like "JUST A JOB", after all these are elderly people we are looking after. Making friends with Residents and Family members is a bonus and they teach you things daily so every day is different. Hardest part of the job is losing your Resident and having the wrong people in Management rolls (not willing to listen to both sides of situations) that benefits the Residents and Team camaraderie. The best part of the job is making a difference in the Residents day and leaving knowing you've done everything you can to improve someone's day and outlook on what life they have left.
Friendly workplace with great team work between colleagues who are always supporting each other.
A typical day at Regis Aged care is full of different kinds of activities where you get to assist the Residents with their daily living activities and also some fun activities sometimes as well.
Enjoyed working there
Staff are friendly management are easy to approach easy interviewing for the position are family focused all training is done on line they even give you extra time if needed to complete training
good to work
I have been working in Regis aged care based Sydney over eight years now. Overall all good, friendly staff, easily accessible, near shop and west field.
Productive workplace with many opportunities for learning & development
An inclusive workplace with a fast-paced work culture.
Productive workplace with many opportunities for learning & development.

Management believes in fairness to all. Salary structure could be improved to fall in line with market trends.
Pros
Assistance with furthering education.
Cons
Long hours of work
Good Place to work
Regis is a productive company, a typical day is busy with not a lot of down time. I find it a very swings and roundabouts work day where some days are longer but others allow you to finish earlier but flexibility is key to success in this role.
Summary
Regis is a good place to learn new skills. Not only are you doing your job but you also get to interact with the residents. Workplace culture is very diverse. The hardest part I found was when PCA would tell me what they needed but if they forgot to say any allergies like lactose free and I've put normal milk they automatically blame me and say its my fault when it is a team effort. The most enjoyable part for me is talking to the residents during tea/coffee time and before and after dinner. It really brightens my day when they tell me about their younger days.
Fun workplace same time could be challenging.
Better for first year Nurse as a start of their career.
Friendly team and good management.

Close to the city and other essential service.

Fairly new building.
Just tipical day at work what i learnt work place culture the hardest part of the job was to leave at thr end of the day engoyble part of the job was
Just went for crimanal check have fire drill have warden now where your hose where to asemble patients of Regis i was proud to work at Regis not sure when my review day was
regis Caboolture carer
Dreadful to work there. Interview easy and they are very nice to you. Once you start working, no one to ready to do the 2 days training and no one puts there hand up to offer. Management nasty and your phone runs hot wanting you to do more shifts, even before you have finished your first days training. Staff not nice unless they want to know you or already have there special friends group. Better off doing Community care or work for yourself.
It's not good working evorement with menagement but staff are really good.
I work with Regis I tried to give đź’Ż on my work. I really work herd but I was terminated from the service. It's just that some of the workers wanted to act superior coz. They are long time worker and they have something secret about the management ( I mean the secrets of facelity manager).
This a dream job of mine when i started. It boosted alot of profesionalism in my field. It provide me with lots of field related experience and well grown up.
Food service assistant
I like to work in age care
It’s big industry with employment benefits

I got chance to learn new things in my life and experience working in kitchen and serving food
Competitive and productive workplace where we have learnt a lot of things
I have leaned a lot of such things as communication and management skills, Work under pressure, team co-ordination and collaboration are the best things which make smooth work.
fast paced workplace
It can be a fast paced environment and sometimes short staff but is well run. knowing how to cope under pressure is what will help when doing a job like this, as there are things that need to be done and time frames that are needed be maintained. Staff are friendly and amazing to work with. Residents are lovely.
Productive and interesting workplace
Regis provided me the appropriate platform to enrich my nursing skills. The staff is super friendly and ready to share the information. I always felt confident to share my opinions with the fellow colleagues.
Has a most comprehensive support structure
Regis is far to large an organisation in that a review of this nature will do any justice.nor is it of any assistance to other would be employees seeking a career.
Worst Management
Regis is such a bad place to work. an incompetent clinical manager who acts always like puppets to the Facility manager. Not all are like that though. No problem-solving skills with clinical managers at all. Understaffed always and worst pays.
Was ok
This job was ok some staff were great other's were ok to work with management at the time was hard to get on with but other senior staff were great and helpful
Love my work
My job at Regis I adore going to work every day the diverse people you meet.and the family's you encounter every day make me proud to be working there.
We at Regis are a family young and older.
Very stressful enviroment
I believe Regis could be a good place to work for if management and higher-ups cared about the work their employees do and genuinely listened to their opinions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regis Aged Care. Our community is ready to answer.