Relationships Australia Employee Reviews

Bullying and Hypocritical
Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW1 November 2019
Sadly, raising a formal grievance about concerns relating to client safety and treatment of myself only lead to increased bullying. It was a really disappointing, disheartening and damaging experience for me. I would not recommend them as employers and would never return myself.
Friendly staff members
Couple and Relationship Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC20 October 2019
The staff and management were first class, friendly and helpful. It was a great pleasure and privilege to work there.

I felt very comfortable working there from day one and could not fault the professionalism of other staff, they were amazing people to work with.
Friendly environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  NSW26 August 2018
They offer a good range of services, staff are friendly, flexible and there is a good team spirit.
The hardest part of the job is receiving enough work hours.
a great place to work and a great environment
Front dest & Reception (Former Employee) –  Kew VIC21 October 2017
only 12 month contact and was a great place to work with a great team and management were great and always available to communicate with, it was great communicating with customers and be professional at all times
Pros
great communication
Cons
not that i could nominate anything
A good place to work, but not the best place
Administrative Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA28 February 2017
Spent most of the day at Front Desk, and was not challenged with enough administration work. The culture of the place was good, but a lot of favoratism.
Pros
Car parking on premises
Cons
No room for advancement
Need to take their own advice
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD19 January 2017
For a company that promotes relationship counselling services that has had its past two CEO's resign over infidelity issues should tell you all you need to know. It was well known that one of the counsellors has a thing for married women. I found it appalling and only lasted 6 months. The pay was mediocre at best and they rely on getting staff who need flexible working arrangements. Try getting any projects moved along and you hit the biggest apathetic managerial roadblock you have ever seen.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Hypocrites
Community and outreach
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Canberra, ACT30 December 2015
I had the opportunity to work with an amazing group of professionals who are committed to serving their community. I most enjoyed the satisfaction of working with families to reach agreements in the best interest of their children. In any counseling circumstance the most difficult experience is seeing children suffer at the hands of their parents and other life circumstances.
Pros
work-life balanace
Cons
Most employees were in a different life phase than me
Diverse Range of Duties
Senior Course Administration (Former Employee) –  Hindmarsh South Australia 500019 August 2015
My time with Relationship Australia South Australia has given me the skills to expand on my knowledge and grow into varied positions and responsibilities. Fine tune my time management skills and prioritising workloads and supervising staff workloads.
Pros
Expanding knowledge and growth
Cons
Balance of all programs challenging at times
Fantastic work culture
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT20 July 2015
Great people to work with who were both professional and could relate to people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Pros
High level of opportunity for career advancement
Busy Environment, Brilliant people
Family Relationships Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brisbane13 January 2015
On a typical day I can advise up to between 10 - 15 people a day. I have grown as a practitioner throughout the company within the professional development they have provided me with.