Rentokil Initial Employee Reviews

Spacious office
Customer Service Survey Analyser (Former Employee) –  Lidcombe NSW14 August 2018
Spacious office.
Limited on site parking.
Fair distance from closest railway station

Fast paced environment.
End of month lunches.
Regular training.
Great place to gain experience
Business Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, Australia6 February 2018
I was very lucky in that I had a Manager who encouraged me in every aspect of my job. He was quick to praise, always keen to teach and encourage. A relaxed work environment
Pros
Relaxed, flexible work arrangements
Cons
Was in Australia, I’m now based in the UK
Worst company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tullamarine VIC30 January 2018
Their is no start and finish time long days and the supervisors sit back and reap the rewards of all the hard work done by the technicians what is required on a daily basis is a joke especially when you have traffic
Pros
Phone
Cons
Long hours and don’t get paid
Lots of great people and lots to do
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 September 2017
The place was fun to work at and I only left as I'm moving away.

Managers were supportive, workload was sizeable and some of the benefits for making leads and looking after my customers let me earn more money.

They all look after you and often help, although some of the junior managers don't always have time for you.

You learn loads about effective Pest Control and the industry, and I would work there again.
Pros
Earning potential / Opportunity to learn
Cons
Lots of work to get done / Traffic is often a problem
Great team environment
Service Planner (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC11 September 2017
Great company to work for. Family feel. Room to move on to bigger things. Caring culture that is valued through the company.

Management do their best to award staff.
Busy Business
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kewdale WA14 June 2017
4 minimum appointments per day
Account Management
People Management
Administration
Customer Service
Hardest part - hitting target in luxury product
Meeting Customers and maintaining customer relationships
Cons
Long Hours at home
no micro management, own your schedule and produce results
Key Account Manager - South Australia (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA14 March 2017
Only left due to relocating to another State. Great working environment but minimal growth opportunities. Great people in the Team and support from Sales Manager. Targets not very realistic though.
Relaxing company, easy work
Business Support Coordinator - Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC2 February 2017
Easy job and relaxing, work life balance. Majority of people enjoy their works. Workload not to heavy, more communication with customer and supplier all the time.
Horrible company
Sanitary technician (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC27 August 2016
I applied for a job with this horrible company I got a call to come in for a interview the lady who did my interview at the main office in port melbourne said the job is mine she will ring me with all the details and I heard nothing after that, she wouldn't answer any of my calls or emails. A company not to be trusted.
Pros
Work car
Cons
Long hours and not much pay
Was great untill
Administration Commercial Service Controller (Former Employee) –  Lidcombe NSW17 July 2016
Anteater was a great company before it was taken over by Rentokil.

Once we were moved to Lidcombe the atmosphere was ok until time went on, the management were very nasty towards its employees.

Must stop here, I can continue a lot about this company but it will take up my time. Long story short, I do not recommend working or letting others work for them.
worst cpmpany to work for
Service technician (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC5 January 2016
work for them only a month hopeless didnt get ph like promised never got paid first 2 weeks very disorganised go to do job that had been cancelled 2 years before
Pros
van
Cons
too much work expected of you joke
worst company to be working for
Service technician (Former Employee) –  Adelaide22 September 2015
will never again work for this horrible company!!!
the management are very unprofessional and act like it is back in high school. giving out personal information to other team members
Pros
good pay
Cons
very unprofessional! do NOT recommend
Fast Paced and energetic team environment
National Sales Administrator (Temporary Position) (Former Employee) –  Lidcombe, NSW12 July 2015
This was a temporary position which involved lots of ad hoc duties to help out the team catch up on their back log.
The team was fun and extremely enthusiastic, making the day and work enjoyable.
The job included checking daily emails for invoices. Marrying up invoices to work orders and service reports, scanning and filing.
Emailing invoices to customers and responding to their needs.
Assisting the team leader with any duties she required.
Pros
Great lunch room, coffee machine, fruit platters in evrey department
Well Balance Life
Business Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne1 June 2015
Having a busy day at work everyday. As I got different things on my hand. As summary, not much stress working with the company, probably I been working here for 4 years and been knowing the company culture. Also having a good and helping colleagues which they always care for me and help me. they all very friendly and everday we having a good laugh together.
Pros
Free Lunches
Get to travel
SERVICE TECHNICIAN/INSTALLER (Current Employee) –  TASMANIA21 February 2015
Drive around state in certain areas to service customers sanitary and nappy bins also cleaning. Air freshners, soap, clinical waste.
Pros
Company vehicle for private use, 10% Back on sales leads
Cons
Lots of driving, Unrealistic expectations
Great customer service job
Customer Service Daily (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 January 2015
Days start at 4am and end whenever the work is done.
Learned immense hygiene procedures in the last of my two jobs.
All management i have dealt with are very approachable and i believe you treat people how you would like to be treated.
Love meeting new co workers and people in general.
Long days are hard if done continuously.
Love meeting new people at jobs and my current clients are great.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
nothing
Very understanding and caring group of people to work with
Washbay Attendant (Former Employee) –  sandgate, newcastle16 September 2014
A typical day @ work started with looking after drivers with making sure they had clean bins to place into their vehicles, assisting the drivers with anything they needed to take with them to their jobs for the day. Empyting and ensuring bins were cleaned for the day's work, placing stock on shelving, ensuring warehouse floor was clean, making sanitary units up. Management very reliable to talk to when needed, also very caring and supportive. Co-workers great to work with very team orientated. Hardest part of the job was working in warehouse in summer as it got very hot some days. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I had a job to go to everyday and making people happy, also working with such a great team of people inside the office and in the warehouse.
Pros
Everyone made you feel like you were part of a team, Hours of work were great where you started @ 7am and finished @ 3pm.
Very productive fast paced physically demanding long hours
Field Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Regency Park adelaide1 January 2014
Having worked for this company for nearly 5 years I advanced in my job roles quite a few times. The job was very rewarding at the start but due to major changes in higher management in the last 6 months the people down the career tree got overloaded with not only their work but everyone else's too. I decided to leave this company due to this fact and also no matter how hard you worked or how many hours you fitted into to your working day there was never any appreciation at all by our Branch level. Having supervised a team of 11 staff they were always appreciated by myself and praised up as this helped boost team moral. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the loyalty of my team and the admiration they had for me, and knowing that they could come to me with any little problem and I would try my hardest to solve it for them and they would go above and beyond for me as I would for them.
Cons
very long hours, no appreciation
Good job and working conditions, became to big and lost personal touch.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA22 June 2013
Working a lot on your own, not enough contact with other co-workers,
therefor not really a team.

Change is good, but more training needs to be implemented
Working and learning about plants, meeting new and variable people
was good.
Cons
Management needs to listern to workers more, who are dealing direct with customers on a regular basis