Repco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Repco Employee Reviews

Australia67 reviews
Yeah not to bad
It's OK good people to work with good management good paced some what stressful harder on the body than in thought but reporting had worked without me to find a balance with myGov lower back issues
Poor management, abusive manager
I was the hardest working one there while everyone else played on tinder. The abusive manager left and a new manager came in and she wanted to replace all the old staff. So I was sacked.
A great learning space for Automotive enthusiasts
Repco is not like any parts store, by placing a large emphasis on spare parts you are able to learn more about cars and how they work instead of just cleaning products and minor upgrades
Loved working the hours we both came to agree on because I had a young child in school.
I really enjoyed my time at Repco, majority of co workers made me feel right at home. My manager at the time made me feel valued. As they were really busy when I started but she thanked me at the end of every day.
Too many chiefs
Zone managers only interested in his own brand, wouldnt help reps at all,promised the world to our deptment and delivered nothing,only interested in employing youger staff and removing older ones
there shouldnt be this
yep, i have no idea why i have to reveiw this to get a job. the work was ok, it was a job, but i honestly do not think that i was well suited to the job. i need to work on some personal things to get into a position that would suit me better
Not a fan
Bullying and lack of support from HR, Fair Work complaints and class action lawsuits in play. Managers given millions of chances after inappropriate jokes, racism, bullying and ostracism.
Good Job
Good team. Fun environment, competitive with other stores. Easy job when you listen and learn. It is quite a laid back job. I made a lot of friends whilst at Repco.
Very Poor Management
Was a few yrs ago now in an inner city suburb of Brisbane, I worked my backside off , constantly getting abused by mechanics due to incompetent Parts interpreters in office not listening, Lack of organization ie having to go an pickup parts from other branches, then have to deliver somewhere on other side of City , constant workplace harassment .paid absolute pittance. High turnover of staff
Horrible company
The upper/store management harass employees, set the up to fail, fire you if you get hurt at work. They have no care in the world about the people who do all the hard work so they can sit in offices! I wish i never worked there. They ruined my life!
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Only good thing was staff discount
Terrible pay, ridiculous management, hard to advance to higher roles, short staffed all the time. Massive workloads with no staff or time to get them done. Extremely stressful environment.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Everything else
Repco Mount ISA
Great Team environment, Learnt a lot about automotive parts and Customer service procedures and being part of team preparing sales for customers and promotional work in floor sales and Trade
Enjoyed meeting people and customer service
I enjoyed working at Repco on a part time basis. My duties involved customer service, delivering spare parts and accessories to mechanical workshops..
Pros
Outdoors
Cons
Not enough working hours offered - part time
Retail leader
Repco was a fun and exciting [place to work, My team and managers were very supportive in my learning in my role and made work a place i wanted to come to rather then just a job.
Good "for now" Job
Decent job to fill the gap.

Work environment very dependant on your manager. I was lucky enough to have a great manager and made the job 100 times better. Unfortunately not much incentive to go above and beyond, though very secure job if you do the right thing, weekend hours can make up for low pay and staff discount is great
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Low pay
i worked at 1 day a week while attending school
It was a great starting point in my work life, I learnt how to restock shelves, handle money, and deal with customers, it helped get me ready for leaving school and working full time.
Pros
discount
Great place to Start
REPCO is a good place to cut your teeth.
if you stay to long you can get pigeon holed and need to move as there is not a great deal of progression but there is a great culture. in the organisation.

and great people as eall
good work ethic
Great place to work every thing about the job the work and culture is first class. would highly recommend this as a job to any persons seeking like employment from this company.
Pros
discounts
Cons
variable work
If you are not neurotypical, do not apply
I worked for this company some years ago and was treated very poorly which I feel is due to my autism. It was assumed that I was not capable of counting the till at the end of the day and that I needed a laminated "checklist" complete with Microsoft clip art in full view of my colleagues and trade clientele.
weekend shift
Repco auto parts

We all got along and backed each other up when things got busy. we understood what needed to be done.

setting targets and trying to exceed them.
Pros
laid back environment
Cons
was a 50 min drive
Monthly barbecue
I loved working for Repco, would always start early , so l would be organised. A typical day at work was cash handling, dealing with customers, answering a switchboard, taking care of debt recovery, invoices, getting every staff members coffee, typing out a summary of petty cash. answering customers queries. The work place was great had all staff help me if l needed it.. lthink the hardest part of my job was doing the end of the months conciliation as l only had a certain amount of time to do this. What l enjoyed about work were the staff and the customers.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Long hours.