Reserve Bank of Australia Employee Reviews

Terribel Experience
Different Roles (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 March 2019
I worked for more than 5yrs and had to leave, because I was on fixed term contract. Felt like I was on 5 yr probation :(. Don’t think its happens any where in Australia
HR is hopeless.
Lot of un-happy staff
Lot of bureaucracy and egoistic snr mgmt
The staff get promoted on "Whom you know and not on what you know". I have seen so many collegues getting promoted because you get along with mgmt,
Lot of favoritism and group politics and HR keeps ignoring this
I worked in different teams. Some of the teams or over resourced and some are under resourced.
Pros
Good Super
Cons
Lot
Nice people to work with
Freelance graphic designer (Former Employee) –  Coogee NSW25 November 2018
How to organize your time with the rest of the team from different areas of knowledge and translate that in effective pieces and work . Also respect the client timing and achieve the goals seted
Pros
free lunches
Cons
wasn't a long term contract
Once in a lifetime oppurtunity.
Divestment Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC25 October 2018
An amazing oppurtunity to works alongside some of the most proffessional and efficient operators in the field. The team at 60 Collins street have been and are an inncredibly inspirational and esteemed group of people and i am proud that i could assit in divesting this iconic building built in 1965. The site couldnt be in better hands with its new owner dexus Property Group.
Various IT Management Roles (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW29 August 2016
Fun workplace, friendly
I.T. Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 May 2016
I have learnt an enormous amount of IT during my term with Reserve Bank. I have rotated to different positions and had a good view of how each departments operates.
Excellent
SENIOR FINANCIAL RISK ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Sydney14 October 2014
A great place to work. Central Bank.

I worked at The Reserve Bank of Australia as a Senior analyst in Financial Risk, Middle Office most recently, and as a Senior foreign currency Dealer in the Dealing Room.