ResMed Employee Reviews

A strong patient / customer oriented company
Storeperson/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Northmead NSW12 March 2019
My typical day was most of the time me unloading incoming stock to be receipted in by myself. This could be anywhere from a few pallets a day or up to 40 - 50 pallets a day. This could be quite challenging some days because the warehouse was quite small , yet very busy with up to 7 pickers and packers working in all aisles and if it was inclement weather outside, even more so as there wasn't any outside cover in the loading / unloading area. Also this area was shared by another company next door to the facility, which could also be unloading or loading stock at the same time. In spite of these challenges, I made sure the job got done in a timely and more importantly, safe manner.
What I learned : I learned how to liaison with our supplier via our data base and email and by phone for accurate supply, discrepancies, damaged product and urgent product as our company is medical supply.
Management : Management was on a constant revolve, especially after my first 10 years with the company had passed. However I believe for the most part I had good relationships with management as they were all attracted to my can do attitude towards my job.
The workplace culture here was good,a multi cultured personnel team, professional and ethical most of the time.
The hardest part of the job was the temperature of the warehouse, very hot in the summer, pretty darn, cold in the winter. ( I preferred the winter). Also the size of the warehouse / volume of the business ratio made for some difficult days.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is at the end of the day / shift, feeling a sense
  more... of satisfaction that I know I did a good job in spite of random challenges that could occur.  less
Pros
Year end Christmas party - Always quite nice
Cons
Sometimes long hours, and the temperature of the place could be quite challenging some days.
World Class Medical Manufacturing Company
Line Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 February 2018
A great place to work.
Challenging and demanding.
Great work facilities.
I felt proud to be a part of a team that produced CPAP and Ventilators which helped improve the life of so many people.
A great place
Clinical Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 March 2017
A great place to work. the senior management is very supportive with work and its a place where you can really grow if you work hard. I good work/life balance.
No free lunch
Technician Hardware. (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 February 2017
It was short term job through agency I enjoy a lot working on their calibrating machines learn hydraulic and air pressure gags and electronic circuitry.
Pros
No free entertainment
Cons
Normal hours
No activities.
Second In Charge (2IC) (Former Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW10 February 2016
This was only a job to get me by until i could find a full time position. the people here are friendly and easy going and really honest with you.
Pros
Good People
Cons
None.
Fun workplace with supportive team members.
Materials Handler and Packing (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Norwest Business Park, NSW8 January 2015
Very good working environment and well organized with an effective operational system in manufacturing.
fun workplace
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Bella Vista, NSW24 July 2013
I enjoyed worker at Resmed, it was shame that I worked only about 6 months. Its was the 1st time I worked in a healthcare company, supply medical devices. I love it.
Pros
Clean, big, shining place, like canteen, you can buy food there