ResMed
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ResMed Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
Many opportunities to learn new things. People are generally happy to help. Most enjoyable part of the job include seeing the impact of the work to improve the product/process/workplace
Pros
occasional celebratory events
Cons
May take a while to get things to be approved or answered
ResMed is one of THE best places I’ve ever worked! The team are helpful, engaged and switched on. Everyone fosters a collaborative environment so you know everyone has your best interests at heart to be successful. Executive leadership is outstanding too. The solution portfolio is second to none and they are constantly evolving. Loads of career opportunities here because they always promote from within,
Loved my time at ResMed! Would go back in a heartbeat...
I’ve worked in Resmed for 15 years good people,environment good facilities ,clean area ,wearing gloves ,hairnets for protection and avoid contamination.
This company was great to work for until ResMed 3.0. Then it was all about the money, no incentives, no support for your workers, get worked so hard that you have to take sick leave because they have you in a one person office, telling you that you cannot call in sick.
The new management is a joke. The structure is a joke. Calling Patients consumers? What a joke. These come to us for help and we shove a machine at them and tell them to have a good life

to us for help
Great work environment, taught me many skills which I am greatful for. Job itself was amazing, speaking with veterans everyday was very insightful. Management and favouritism needs to be addressed.
Pros
Free lunches occaisionally
My typical day was most of the time me unloading incoming stock to be receipted in by myself. This could be anywhere from a few pallets a day or up to 40 - 50 pallets a day. This could be quite challenging some days because the warehouse was quite small , yet very busy with up to 7 pickers and packers working in all aisles and if it was inclement weather outside, even more so as there wasn't any outside cover in the loading / unloading area. Also this area was shared by another company next door to the facility, which could also be unloading or loading stock at the same time. In spite of these challenges, I made sure the job got done in a timely and more importantly, safe manner.
What I learned : I learned how to liaison with our supplier via our data base and email and by phone for accurate supply, discrepancies, damaged product and urgent product as our company is medical supply.

Management : Management was on a constant revolve, especially after my first 10 years with the company had passed. However I believe for the most part I had good relationships with management as they were all attracted to my can do attitude towards my job.

The workplace culture here was good,a multi cultured personnel team, professional and ethical most of the time.

The hardest part of the job was the temperature of the warehouse, very hot in the summer, pretty darn, cold in the winter. ( I preferred the winter). Also the size of the warehouse / volume of the business ratio made for some difficult days.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is at the end of the day / shift, feeling a sense
 - more...
Pros
Year end Christmas party - Always quite nice
Cons
Sometimes long hours, and the temperature of the place could be quite challenging some days.
A great place to work.
Challenging and demanding.

Great work facilities.

I felt proud to be a part of a team that produced CPAP and Ventilators which helped improve the life of so many people.
A great place to work. the senior management is very supportive with work and its a place where you can really grow if you work hard. I good work/life balance.
It was short term job through agency I enjoy a lot working on their calibrating machines learn hydraulic and air pressure gags and electronic circuitry.
Pros
No free entertainment
Cons
Normal hours
This was only a job to get me by until i could find a full time position. the people here are friendly and easy going and really honest with you.
Pros
Good People
Cons
None.
Very good working environment and well organized with an effective operational system in manufacturing.
I enjoyed worker at Resmed, it was shame that I worked only about 6 months. Its was the 1st time I worked in a healthcare company, supply medical devices. I love it.
Pros
Clean, big, shining place, like canteen, you can buy food there