Resourcing Group

46: Resourcing Group Employee Reviews

2.5Work–Life Balance

Good

I enjoyed working with resourcing group but they don't always respond like they should. Communication can at times be lacklustre and very frustrating when your waiting on a reply for something urgent.

Pros

Good placements, weekly pay

Cons

Lack of communication

Avoid

This company don’t pay you on time, they will take some of your hard earned money because of some taxes, the treatment of this company is very bad, avoid at all cost

I enjoy my job with resourcing

Resourcing group is really an organized firm and are always willing to help their staff. All my request was treated without escalation and I feel very pleased with the manner of professionalism

Very committed staff and approachable management. They are always ready to assist with any difficulty faced on the job. Trainings could be carried out more frequently though.

Very Great at what they do in helping people find jobs in the construction field. Payment on time, always have job availability and help employees when they can

Poor

I worked for this company for 7 weeks all was good until The company I was contracted to decided they didn't want Me working there any more because of health issues and wearing mask instead of visor resourcing group just said don't go in anymore!then Ignored me And didn't give me a proper explanation, I think they should be taking care of their employees at this time when all the covid is going on Instead of treating you like you don't matter anymore.not good company to work for!!!

Cons

don't work for this agency

As an agency, you don't know if you're going to work as a full-time or part-time on your position/job. Aware with the payment: make sure that you give all your details correctly before start a work and you're hours of work. They will confuse you at some point and you may earn less or nothing than you should earn!

Positive experience

What a great group of lads to work with. I wasn't there long before i got offered a permanent position with another company, although i would have gladly stayed where i was if the contract wasn't seasonal.

Pros

Made welcome by everyone and money was good.

Cons

Haven't got a bad word to say.

Stay clear of Yorkshire Housing otherwise fine.

Don't be roused into thinking the YH role is a permanent fixture, there corrupt as sin, have inept organisation levels & do nothing but flannel you till the season comes to a close. 🖕

Appalling avoid at all costs

Please avoid this agency at all costs, literally, they will take money from your weekly salary. Very deceptive. You re better being unemployed than working for resourcing group:

I enjoyed my time working for resourcing group

I worked for them as a grounds maintenance operative and enjoyed my time here, the company I worked for were friendly and didn't work you too hard as long as the job was done they were happy.

Unprofessional and devious

No integrity Wasn’t paid on time and had to chase money but the agency took their fee immediately. Lies and misled about salary and length of contract. So many lies. Consultant had a ‘go’ at me twice, once because I found a permanent job and she was going to loose her commission! When she wanted something she was very very over friend

Disgraceful agency.

Worked on a job for 2 weeks got paid the first week half of what was meant to & nothing on second week & still making up lies everytime I phone them 5weeks after do everything they can not to pay what they owe have no head quarters so can’t go to the office. Disgrace of an agency! & no company should employ this agency, STAY WELL AWAY!

Pros

Cons

Don’t pay.

Do your job and nothing else.

As an agency, you don't know if you're going to work as a full-time or part-time on your position/job. Aware with the payment: make sure that you give all your details correctly and you're hours of work. They will confuse you at some point and you may earn less than you should earn!

Bad

Poor company had many issues with pay, and also the company's they send people to work in they need to screen the company more before sending people to temp in there and wonder why they can't keep the staff they hire

Craig Lewis

I wasn't being paid on time. That has changed now. I was on an emergency code; I had to get myself off of that. I then did so. I'd go two or three weeks without pay, expecting to be paid weekly. I was Often asked to approve hours / extend placement. Stressful and not easy. Contactable in person, not really by phone.

Totally deceptive. Avoid

Lied about money. Avoid these shysters. Lied about salary also terms and conditions . I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Do not have any dealings with them.

An enjoyable place to work with supportive employers

The consultant I have been dealing with has been quite supportive and pleasant. It has been a good experience for me. They are quite understanding and helpful.

Reliable working company

Resourcing Group pay rate is good and the management is courteous and they provide jobs upon availability. They have provided me with most of my jobs until the date.

Productivity good. Good place to work.

Client very demanding.Not very helpful when issues arise. Most times had to make on the spot decisions to get jobs completed. Tenants were sometimes not happy with works scheduled in.

Pros

Near home.

Cons

Small office area.

Do not pay on time/lie about work

Absolute joke of an agency I recommend to avoid using them. Promised 3 weeks work and only got a day and half and still have not been paid for it. Nearly 3 weeks later and they still have not took my bank details every time I phone them they say they are going to phone me back and never do. They just totally do not care and have even had the phone put down on me twice when calling them!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resourcing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Resourcing Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?