Resourcing Group Employee Reviews

Do not pay on time/lie about work
Labourer/Groundworker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool16 April 2019
Absolute joke of an agency I recommend to avoid using them. Promised 3 weeks work and only got a day and half and still have not been paid for it. Nearly 3 weeks later and they still have not took my bank details every time I phone them they say they are going to phone me back and never do. They just totally do not care and have even had the phone put down on me twice when calling them!!!
Maintenance
Carpenter and Joiner (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands1 April 2019
Lies lies and more lies. Don't get paid on time. When you do get paid. You get paid the wrong amount.
Did not get paid for my last weeks wages.
Now I know. When they Ask you to come and register with them.
They Ask you to wait in reception.
Reception is on the ground floor of a public building.
And they will comedown to you. Talk to in reception or take you next door for a coffee. The Reason for this is because. They do not want you to know where there office is in the building.
Because they will Rob you lie and cheat.
Stay well away from this company if you want to be paid the wages you worked for.
After working on many sites. A have come across many other Trades men who have had this done to them also.
If I was you I would find a reputable company.
Don't let these scumbag rip you off
Pros
Cons
You do not get paid for your hard work
Avoid at all costs !!!
Joiner/Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Yorkshire24 March 2019
I worked for 5 weeks , struggled to get paid on time , 6th week work ended after 2 days and despite all efforts to get my 2 days pay they simply refused to answer calls and I contacted the head office of the resourcing group and still no reply , they offered no reasons as to why I have not recieved my wages . It seems they can just not pay you and get away with it , It seems common practice at this agency to not pay on time or at all !!! Joiner.
Pros
Cons
Failure to pay for work done.
good job
Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  Surrey12 February 2019
it was hard work on the construction site but constructive and good money. i really enjoyed that but then moved to wales. could do similar job in the future
lack of communication. bogus jobs
labouring (Former Employee) –  East Sussex28 January 2019
This company advertise jobs, take your details, and say "Ill call you back very shortly" but never seem to find time to call you back with more information.

This is because the jobs their advertising for are either not reall, or because the positions been filled by another agency. You ring them, they want to take all your details, why? I'm asking about the job! More information about it! Having my name, address, and other details on your system doesn't somehow release information to them about the role, they know the role, as there advertising it!

So if the jobs real, and available, then take peoples details so you can make a start. Not take it all for nothing. That speel "We will call you back when we know more" "clients in a meeting" is nonsense.. Don't ever believe an agency when they say this.. And I'm sorry but if they haven't got the decency to call you back 5-10 minutes after they have just spoken to you then that goes to say alot about the agency.
Pros
gets you excited thinking theres potential work to get back in employment
Cons
bogus jobs.. no effort to call you back when they say they will.
waste of time
site labouer (Former Employee) –  somerset16 January 2019
total waste of time with no organisational skills ,they dont send information back . lack of call backs look else wear would not recommend working for them
Its alright
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 October 2018
Started out fine Not bad nice hours paid well (just not on time) found me more work though so its okay but overall okay i guess.
................................................................
Pros
They find you work
Cons
Poor communication between payment and employees
work and play rubbish
Labourer/Groundworker (Former Employee) –  morden12 October 2018
i have worked for over 100 agencies and this is the worst first of all i pull my back out working 12 hour shifts all week then the manager decides to get rid of us when all the hard work is done and SOMEHOW regardless of my previous effort to make sure time sheets and all other documentation is ready for payment they still mess it up and i have to wait another week!! very unhappy if i had read the reviews beforehand i would have not committed myself to this agency and i will now take legal actions towards their unprofessional behaviour.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
12 hours
Telehandler opp for six months turned out to be labourer that can operate forklift for 1 hour a day ?
Telehandler Operator (Former Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City4 July 2018
Avoid!! Not true what they tell you 6 month work is 4 month if that ? Asked about labouring and told a small bit got to job and it was 7 hours of carrying doors and sweeping up after trades
Pros
Cons
Lies
Liars
Gardener/Groundsman (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester14 June 2018
they promised me two weeks of work and on the third day they called me to cancel the rest. I told the consultant I had to come back to the place to pick up my things and he didnt reply.
Pros
Money
Cons
credibility
Average
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex12 June 2018
They are good at finding you work when you need, but can be any job with their reliability limitied. They found me work, and i started straight away. But the communication between the company and the people they send you to is very bad.
rubbish agency
Handyman/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  London4 May 2018
First of all, it is a nightmare to get paid on time, for the right amount. Spend half of the day dealing with them every Friday, as there are always problem to get paid.
Also,the NIERS will be deducted from your gross salary, as it is included in your rate per hour. I've worked with other agencies before and none of them deducted from my salary!
To avoid!
Pros
Cons
Payment
was okay
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire13 March 2018
i worked their for about three months, i enjoyed working with the people their but i did not enjoy the work. the money was good. my manager tarik was a great guy
Pros
money
Cons
hours
Bad way to treat staff
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 February 2018
Do not pay you your money on time very under value you and then also try charge a fee for you to be paid on the correct day not helpful at all really especially when you have done your best at work you don't expect to be messed around with your pay etc great job I had just a shame about the rest!
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
Poor communication
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  South East22 February 2018
Will Not Supply Paper work till after you Have been working a number of days then refuse to pay as paper work not in on time. The Resourcing Group go out of there way to make sure you will not be paid
Pros
Has some good jobs
Cons
will not be paid
good place to be working
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Leyton, Greater London27 December 2017
I found L&Q group one of the best place to be working. the staff are very friendly and ready to assist whenever possible. the culture of working with L&Q is spot on and I will recommend anyone looking for job to have a look on their website for other roles.
Good Agency - helped me find work
Multi Skilled Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 November 2017
Great relationship with the Manchester office the girls that dealt with me was efficient and listened to what I wanted, got me the best rate and paid on time each week and I've direct with the company so thanks for getting me sorted. Highly recommend
Pros
Listen to what you say - helpful
Cons
Can always pay more haha
excellent
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Wiltshire30 June 2017
Fantastic company managed my expectations and provided me with a perfect job
Found me long term work, on a contract I was looking for and explained the full job description along with payment expectations
No problems with pay , consultant keeps In contact and visits site weekly
5* recruitment company
A nice job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Blackhorse Road Station15 May 2017
Was a very nice job, nice people and the all the people like work with me because i was punctual, ambitious.I want be the same job and the people for the future.
labourer and ground worker
GROUNDWORKER (Former Employee) –  Warminster, Wiltshire27 April 2017
I do not recommend, very high fees and UMBRELLA taxes!!!!!!!!!!!
From 13 per hour,I take net 8.50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DO NOT RECOMMENDED THIS AGENTY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resourcing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4