Retail Apparel Group Pty

4: Retail Apparel Group Pty Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Temporary Job

Temporary job on a working holiday visa in Australia. Working for a large apparel group on the Reception desk. Taking high volumes of deliveries and incoming calls

Fun place to work

great culture, very supportive management, down to earth higher managers, friendship with colleagues, too much restrictions and operational policies, not enough junior staffs and roster hours to help you through the week, working more than 38hrs is somewhat always needed by the business but never paid for overtime.

Cons

Great people; lots of 'long-timers' which is very positive

Every day is very busy. Being on front desk with daily financial work that has to be finalised by close of day is very challenging. Constant phone calls; couriers; visitors; and the odd 'let's have a chat at reception' takes the meaning of multi-tasking to a whole new level. Everyone is very driven within their own departments because of constant deadlines with budgets, forecasts; the retail / production teams with sales and production deadlines - but there is always time for a good belly-laugh. The most secure part of this company is that there a lot of team-members who have been there for 20+ years!!!

Pros

Flexible work hours ie I do 7:30am - 4:00pm

Cons

No room for me to advance

A fantastic place to work, great people from the bottom up

Job sharing between digital admin and customer service for four retail brands. My role is to eleviate pressure from both of my managers which I really enjoy doing as I am satisfied when they are happy.

Pros

Great Team, work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retail Apparel Group Pty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Retail Apparel Group Pty with