Retail food Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Retail food Group Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
A foodies dream job.
Learned a lot about the L&D structure.

No two days are the same.

Able to be creative with.

Some amazing people to work with.

Was able to study and learn more about the business
absolutely fabulous when I first started there. People were great, well organised and structured. Caring environment. Always willing to listen to new ideas. They believed in you when you put new ideas on the table. Management was always there for support if needed, you were treated equally by the boss.
Pros
great people and boss
Cons
downfall of management
management are supportive and fair people i worked with were soem of the ebst i have jad the pleasure to work with. Franchisees are down to earth and engagging and want help and support.
Difficult company to work for. No work/life balance. Franchisees were treated badly by senior management. Having to continually try to achieve unrealistic sales targets was very stressful.
Pros
Good people who were not part of the management team
Cons
Senior management
Great networks and friendships developed personal and professional goals achieved with Franchisees and Management. No day ever the same trouble shooting,driving sales ,motivating franchisees and facilitating the needs of the business.
I really want to work with you, and I can promise you that you will be very happy with my work because I am a very responsible, hard worker, confident and friendly person.
Pros
I will be buynig my own lunch from there
Cons
I can work as long as you want me to work
Unfortunately working for RFG is very unstable work. While my manager was fantastic, Head Office is not. Unrealistic expectations of their managers, far too much pressure to make the impossible; possible.
Do not recommend.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Unstable work, they shut down stores far too often.
Not recommended
No training, minimal procedures, regulation on processes poor, sad office environment, overly worked staff, certainly wouldn't recommend to anyone.
RFG slug their franchisee's so much fee's and offer very little help. Which results in complaints, troubles and dealing with disgruntled store owners. Dealing with store owners loosing $$$ and their livelihood isn't fun at all. RFG treats their franchisee's like their staff and the current information in the news atm is spot on. Either your rolling in the money earnt from hard working franchisee's or your doing the complete opposite.
Pros
Nil.
Cons
Poor management
I would not recommend RFG to anyone. It was my dream to work commercially and I fully regret my decision and wish I stayed within the residential sector.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
It's a job not a career and that's something they make clear
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Retail food Group?
RFG are a fun group of people to work with, great team work, great learning skills.
management are very professional. a typical day is full of fun an laughs which makes the day go quicker and work done.