Retail Safari
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Retail Safari Employee Reviews

Online training, backup support, varied jobs & taught me heaps about products I generally wouldn’t know anything about. I also enjoyed the interaction other customers.
It was great place to work and we had Ms.Karen who was looking after western Region she was so helpful,but unfortunately company has closed this division.
A place you would want to work at and have work done. Understanding and down to earth. Our team is over and above the rest we put our all into completing jobs throughly
Great job, great people. If you are happy with part time work, a room full of stock at your house and some pre-assemble at home. They are Always happy to help.
Retail Safari taught me a lot about being confident with talking to customers, it taught me a lot about selling products and different customer service techniques.
It was a good job the contracts were not consistent and you never knew when your shifts would be cut until the last possible moment but all in all, good team and made the best of it
A fun, interactive environment in various locations giving me a lot of variety and product knowledge. Dealing with various customers at a personal level face-to-face in product knowledge and gaining sales. Other responsibilities extend to health and safety, travelling and flexibility in work hours. The company offers many other projects to enhance sales and promotions such as mystery shopping and assembling planograms.
Pros
Flexibility in hours gives me time to complete my education
Cons
There can be periods with no projects
retail safari is a large company, being a sales ambassador includes, sampling, demonstrating and informing consumers of the benefits in the product i am displaying. A typical day at work would be sampling for a period of 4 hours in supermarket stores. i have learned to interact with numerous amounts of people and backgrounds. the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the customers second time round and getting positive feedback about the product.
Pros
short work hours
Cons
standing on your feet the whole time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Retail Safari?