Retail Safari

10: Retail Safari Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews

4.6Work–Life Balance

Product knowledge and marketing

Loved working at this organisation and would love to continue but projects recently are reduced. Employed for several years till Covid times when work ceased. Variety of product demos, merchandising and mystery shopping all very interesting and knowledgeable in addition to earning an income. Flexible hours and ability to work weekends as well.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not enough work hours...would like to work full time

Very professional and good environment

A very relaxed, easy going company . Had the best employment experience with retail safari. They are very hands on and supportive. Very good culture .

Interesting & supportive

Online training, backup support, varied jobs & taught me heaps about products I generally wouldn’t know anything about. I also enjoyed the interaction other customers.

Good to work

It was great place to work and we had Ms.Karen who was looking after western Region she was so helpful,but unfortunately company has closed this division.

Great team helpful

A place you would want to work at and have work done. Understanding and down to earth. Our team is over and above the rest we put our all into completing jobs throughly

Good company to work for.

Great job, great people. If you are happy with part time work, a room full of stock at your house and some pre-assemble at home. They are Always happy to help.

Very interesting place to work in, fun and taught me a lot

Retail Safari taught me a lot about being confident with talking to customers, it taught me a lot about selling products and different customer service techniques.

It was a good job

It was a good job the contracts were not consistent and you never knew when your shifts would be cut until the last possible moment but all in all, good team and made the best of it

Flexibility in work

A fun, interactive environment in various locations giving me a lot of variety and product knowledge. Dealing with various customers at a personal level face-to-face in product knowledge and gaining sales. Other responsibilities extend to health and safety, travelling and flexibility in work hours. The company offers many other projects to enhance sales and promotions such as mystery shopping and assembling planograms.

Pros

Flexibility in hours gives me time to complete my education

Cons

There can be periods with no projects

fun, healthy and interesting place to work for.

retail safari is a large company, being a sales ambassador includes, sampling, demonstrating and informing consumers of the benefits in the product i am displaying. A typical day at work would be sampling for a period of 4 hours in supermarket stores. i have learned to interact with numerous amounts of people and backgrounds. the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the customers second time round and getting positive feedback about the product.

Pros

short work hours

Cons

standing on your feet the whole time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retail Safari. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Retail Safari with

Learn about Retail Safari in popular locations

• Retail Safari
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?