Revolut
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Revolut Employee Reviews for Talent Lead

Talent Lead1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I joined Revolut having previously been at a global tech company, known for their work life balance and incredible culture - the reason being I wanted to experience working at a rapid-scaling startup that were doing something disruptive and exciting, and make a big impact. Things move incredibly quickly here, I've seen major change in a matter of weeks, with a fluid approach here that we are not perfect, but we want to be. There is a huge "get it done" culture here, which is reflected in the huge amount of autonomy I have in my role. Working hours are flexible, nobody checks when I get in or when I leave, as long as I am delivering - that's all that matters. I work with incredibly smart people at the top of their game, which is really refreshing - there's a real ambition here to work with best and be the best. It's definitely meritocratic, and wins are celebrated - however when there are inevitable losses, you get support from your team. The only downside I have found is that there was a slight lack of structure in my business area when joining - however I was able to make suggestions and take ownership, which was listened to - the ability to improve processes quickly and logically is amazing. When I compare work life balance and culture to previous companies - I do work harder here, but only because I want to, because I feel passionately that I am making an impact, and that I am getting recognition for my efforts. It's not a standard 9-5, but then again who joins one of the worlds fastest growing startups for a quiet life?!
Pros
Autonomy, Progressions, Flexibility, Salary & Equity, Free Dinners