Rezdy Employee Reviews

Waste of time for those that studied hard & wanted to excel!
Las Vegas Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV30 June 2019
Rezdy does not respect their employees. Most of us came from jobs where we were million dollar producers. Rezdy did not know how to deal us so instead they hot rid of all these top producers so they could hire people at a lower rate. These people had no clue how deal with customers at all! Once I walked away I never looked back or uttered their name again! Total waste of time for those that studied the program & made an effort to excel. The owner & share holders could care less!
3 July 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience of working at Rezdy. We're sorry that you feel this way about your time with us.

We've experienced an extremely rapid period of growth in the past couple of years and acknowledge that there can be growing pains when scaling up a dynamic startup. There's a lot we've learnt from this experience.

We’ve been focusing on making sure that when we're hiring, we bring in great people and support our teams during their journey. We've also worked hard at evaluating and improving our processes and systems as the foundation for our growth so our teams can be effective and have the tools they need to be successful.

Thanks again your for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you every success in your next career step!

Boring work environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV3 October 2018
The onboarding - Needs improvement
Work culture - Employees are not welcoming and rude.
Structure - There's none
Commission & Benefits - Poorly needs to improve
11 July 2019

Hi there - we appreciate you sharing your thoughts, sorry to hear that has been your experience. With growth comes a transition of moving from a small, start up team to a global business of scale.

Most recently, we've been focusing on our culture and values, contributed to by all employees across the globe with the intent on making Rezdy a great place to work.

We've also overhauled our onboarding to make sure all our new starters have a consistent, engaging, informative and fun start in the business.

It takes time and we're making improvements along the way across all areas of Rezdy. Best wishes with your opportunity

US Headquarters Managed Remotely from Australia
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fremont Street, NV7 April 2018
Professional sales people are neither respected nor desired. This is a telemarketing position. The focus is on closing exclusively.

Culture of suspicion and distrust creates a stressful environment. The nine hour time difference between Australia and the US negatively impacts customer service and conflict resolution. US leadership marginal at best. Talent is not a prerequisite to obtaining and retaining any position at Rezdy. You must fit into their corporate culture which includes mandatory after-hour "team-bonding."

Benefits are marginal. No disability insurance, no life insurance, sub-standard health and dental insurance, and, 401K contribution is based on base salary exclusively.

Commission structure is unnecessarily convoluted. The company represents that a 6 figure income is available. Buyer Beware: Take a good look at the structure before you accept employment with this company.
Cons
MIcro Management, Excessive Favortism
11 July 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback - we're sorry to hear this was your experience with us.

There is always a degree of complexity in dealing with multiple offices in different timezones, particularly as we are Headquartered in Australia. We have recently worked towards empowering our teams in all of our offices as we grow from being a small, start up team to scaling into a larger business.

We're committed to creating engaging and rewarding experiences. Part of our journey has been making improvements in our structure and processes and providing a clear focus so that our teams to do their best work.

We want to build a sense of team and working to achieve more together. Many people enjoy the social events that are on as they are a fun opportunity to connect with each other.

We will always continue to listen to the needs of our teams and always appreciate constructive feedback as we continue to grow.

Fast Paced Environment
Account Management / Customer Success (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA20 December 2016
Lots of changes every week. Most people who work at Rezdy will be wearing lots of hats. The software is always upgrading, staying advanced, and competitive with other software solutions.

I started off doing entry-level support work, which quickly turned in to Onboarding Management and Account Management. As one of the first team members of the United States division, I was able to help develop the customer success processes.

My co-workers were great and I enjoyed working with all of them. The hardest part was unanimously agreeing to new processes as the teams grew bigger.
Pros
Flexible work hours with healthcare.
Cons
Low salary and difficult position advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rezdy. Our community is ready to answer.