RFBI
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

RFBI Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
During my time at RFBI, it was busy but helpful. This gave an opportunity to gain and improve my skills. The residences gave me a lot of motivation to go on and keep trying even it gets busy and exhausted.
Great place to work fast paced environment flexible and family friendly close working friends night afternoon and day shifts great management and higher bosses
I was hired as clinical nurse educator, the only one for the organisation. It was a box ticking exercise so they could say they had one. They had no idea what they wanted from the role and offered no guidance and support. It was absolutely toxic. I tried my hardest to develop the role myself by providing education and support to care staff. Management didn't like it, so they got rid of me.. no notice, no reason, no feedback. They treated me horribly. I hope noone ever has to go through what I did.
at my workplace spent time with older people make me happy.i really like to spent time with them.to play paper-pen games,activities,such amazing time which i spent with them.i never forgot.
Working in this organisation was the best part of my life. I got to know a lots of nursing skills.Excellent salary, benefits, high job security and good team.