RFBI

5: RFBI Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Good area to experiences and learn

During my time at RFBI, it was busy but helpful. This gave an opportunity to gain and improve my skills. The residences gave me a lot of motivation to go on and keep trying even it gets busy and exhausted.

Great job lots of hours available

Great place to work fast paced environment flexible and family friendly close working friends night afternoon and day shifts great management and higher bosses

Terrible support and role outline.

I was hired as clinical nurse educator, the only one for the organisation. It was a box ticking exercise so they could say they had one. They had no idea what they wanted from the role and offered no guidance and support. It was absolutely toxic. I tried my hardest to develop the role myself by providing education and support to care staff. Management didn't like it, so they got rid of me.. no notice, no reason, no feedback. They treated me horribly. I hope noone ever has to go through what I did.

amazing time

at my workplace spent time with older people make me happy.i really like to spent time with them.to play paper-pen games,activities,such amazing time which i spent with them.i never forgot.

I enjoyed this country town and lovely staff. I am looking forward to move in some big city.

Working in this organisation was the best part of my life. I got to know a lots of nursing skills.Excellent salary, benefits, high job security and good team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RFBI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare RFBI with