RGP Employee Reviews

Pays well.
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC22 August 2019
Management emphasis is on client base growth with tacit emphasis on consultant relations. Team consensus: low level of management support for consultant staff.
Consultant at RGP
Project Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC20 August 2019
RGP encourages its employees to think outside the box and find efficiencies where possible to improve productivity for the client. Overall great culture and management to work for.
RGP is what you make of it!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ20 August 2019
A great global firm with a variety of options and the ability to work with great clients. If you are a consultant, you are in the driver's seat with what you'd like to pursue- short or long term projects and projects that emphasize the challenges & skills you desire. RGP has its own culture - open and friendly with internal networking- yet once on a project the day to day culture would be that of your client.
Evolving Consulting Firm with Big Potential
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 August 2019
Excellent culture. Emphasis on people. Enables consultants to work on a variety of project. Engaging with clients across multiple business sectors. Projects can be challenging but at times scope of work is unclear.

Sales not aggressive in negotiations especially when scope of work changes. Compensation based upon level of expertise and years' of experience below market / industry mean. Not competitive. Business model more inviting for someone interested in starting out in consulting.

High-level of independence. Minimal infrastructure resources, databases, programs, or tools. Rely heavily on consultant's own expertise and resources. Have to interview with each client (negative). Possibility of not have work as you roll of a project.
22 August 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our people are the heart of our business. We are pleased to hear that you felt supported by your colleagues and were able to engage in a variety of projects to grow your own skillsets. We will pass along your feedback and work to provide better clarity as to the resources available to our consultants.

Variety
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH31 July 2019
Typical days depend on client assignment. Nature of work is problem resolution and assisting clients with resolving projects. Challenge can be assignment location
The best consulting firm for consultants
Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX31 July 2019
I am on my second go round working for RGP. I worked for the company for almost 15 years; then transitioned to a client in a tradional role. After two and a half years with that company I experimented with working for another consulting firm. I worked there for two years and have now returned to RGP.
Pros
Greta benefits
Cons
Consultants are hourly with no pay while "on the bench."
22 August 2019

Welcome back! As a tenured consultant, we value the insights that you can provide to our clients and are pleased to have you back on our team.

Great Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO9 July 2019
It was great for what it was... I was just an intern there so it was a great opportunity for myself to experience what it is like and what it looks like to work in a professional setting.
16 July 2019

Thank you for interning at RGP. Our Interns are valued members of our team that have the opportunity to make a real impact. We hope the people and connections you made along with your first-hand consulting experience will help you to define your future career path.

Senior Consultant- IT Finance Lead (Buy Side) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA9 July 2019
Very professional and supportive team I would highly recommend to anyone. The variety of work and engagements make for an ever changing landscape. RGP goes out of their way to ensure you are doing well and will provide resources when necessary to assist.
16 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with RGP. We care about our people and how work gets done and we are happy to hear that you felt challenged, engaged and supported along the way.

Excelente firma para trabajar
Sr. BA Analytics Operational Excellence (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México5 July 2019
Se cuenta con el apoyo de todos los compañeros de base, es decir, talento, pago de nómina, hasta los mismos directores.
Pros
Te dan buenos consejos para poder crecer.
Great company for new business graduates, doesn't pay well.
Senior Business Analyst & Consultant (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, IL24 June 2019
Awesome culture, training, support and knowledgeable leadership. Need better compensation structure for Analyst & Consultant.

Should offer a base pay of at least $2k - $3k guaranteed so that Analyst and Consultants can have peace of mind of meeting basic obligations.
Pros
Training and Leadership
Cons
Compensation plan.
5 July 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Investing in our people is essential. We are committed to creating an inspirational place for people to do their best work, be engaged in meaningful ways, and continually develop the skills, competencies and qualities that set our team apart. We strive to align compensation with the commensurate skill sets and work that our Consultants perform for our clients while maintaining a desirable level of balance and flexibility.

Rgp
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ21 June 2019
Good place to work and grow your skillset and be able to apply them immediately.

Important company focus on work / life balance. Schedule and vacation flexibility was remarkable.
5 July 2019

At RGP, we care about our team members' success and connect you to work that matters, so you can put your talents to their best use while developing skills for today and tomorrow.

Supportive and professional working environment
IT GRC & SOX Audit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI18 June 2019
Great employer and working environment. RGP gives you all the support needed to succeed as a consultant and their benefits package is also fair in spite of being a consultant.
20 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Our people are our greatest asset, and we work hard to provide our Consultants with flexibility, work/life balance and benefits that fit your needs.

Benefits Problematic
Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX6 June 2019
No benefits for consultants until after 90 days on an engagement and then suspended between opportunities. More of a staffing firm then consultative.
20 June 2019

RGP offers a robust and competitive suite of benefits including multiple health plan options, dental, vision, life and disability offerings, paid time off program, paid holidays, 401k with Company matching contribution, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. The eligibility rules apply to all employees across the U.S., and as an added benefit for our Consultants, the Company covers benefit premiums during bench time between engagements.

Excellent Company to work for
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA15 May 2019
Great company to work for. Excellent opportunities and great work life balance. World-wide presence and opportunities for travel if you choose to do so.
23 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At RGP, we provide the opportunity to be part of a transforming and growing organization filled with opportunities – locally, globally and across different practice and functional areas. This creates opportunities to use your skills and experience where they matter most and in a manner that best fits your lifestyle.

Great virtual office environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA13 May 2019
This company was so awesome to work for. The company leaders were incredible and the team was incredibly talented. This is a true software company, and most of the executive staff were engineers as well.
Pros
high tech
22 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with RGP.

Great Company to work for.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO4 April 2019
Great company to work for. Industry leader in providing tailored consulting services to meet and supplement a customers needs. RGP has a large network reach and is able to utilize its network to meet customer needs.
17 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with RGP.

Ambiente laboral respetuoso
Asistente ejecutiva (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México29 March 2019
Ambiente de trabajo respetuoso. Bien remunerado. La zona es de fácil acceso.
productive and growing
Area manager for new construction (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA19 March 2019
fun place to work good human relations and high standards for customer service flexibility on a day to day work demands good management practices,friendly environment
Pros
yearly bonus
Cons
lack of training
20 March 2019

It's always a great feeling to hear feedback about the quality and integrity of our people. Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective with us. We are excited to see our Life + Learning Organization expand in 2019 and drive cohesive learning experiences across the organization. We will share this feedback with our leaders.

Productive place to work
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA8 March 2019
I have learned alot at RGP. It is a great environment and you get full cycle accounting exposure on working with clients of different complexity. There is advancement opportunities in your career.
Pros
Flexibility, work/life balance
12 March 2019

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time at RGP. We are invested in the success of our team members and work to provide opportunities that best align to your skill sets and career goals while supporting your continuous development.

Supportive team
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY7 March 2019
Your day-to-day experiences vary depending on the client, but the RGP team is very supportive. They are in contact with you on a regular basis in addition to quarterly office socials.
12 March 2019

The RGP team is dedicated to supporting one another to inspire both professional growth and personal development. We are happy to hear that you have found a supportive team at RGP to help you best deliver on your goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGP. Our community is ready to answer.