Ribs and Burgers

11: Ribs and Burgers Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

It is the best place to work with great food and good team

If I will get chance or will be back to Sydney I will definitely work in Ribs & Burgers again. I have learnt many things from ribs & burgers about working in kitchen with the team and the team was very good. The management team was good as well.There wasn’t any hardest part because I enjoy working in kitchen.

Pros

Lunche are free for every one doing the shift

Cons

Hour are long and good for full timer

Best company ever

Culture is primary Product amazing Team and staff work as one InnovativeIntegrityCoaching for success Create opportunitiesFamily ethics Forward thinking

Great company

Awesome company to work for with great training and awesome staff. I learnt a lot about working in a fast paced environment and in a kitchen. The pay is decent for your time and also great savings on other businesses that are in the sea grass boutique hospitality group.

Pros

Pay, work/life balance.

Happy

Long time ago but I did enjoy my time working there, attentive management, good vibe work environment, working with great people, met some new friends, always busy, always fun. At that time manager knew about me studying so they always gave me good hours, especially shifts with better hour rates (Sundays, public holidays) Just Happy

The management was amazing!

Would highly recommended working here, great pay and fair management. As I was doing my working holiday visa I moved from Sydney to Melbourne ribs and burgers and was welcomed with open arms! Great company

Fun Place To Work

This company is filled with amazing people, they support you 100% Highly recommend this company, if you want to be treated well, apply. The food is amazing, customers are lovely & great team.

Pros

Free Lunches

Terrible workplace

Terrible management, very sleazy and creepy manager. Licensee is a nice guy but workers feel downtrodden and dislike the work environment. Good meals.

Dont work here

Managers I had didn't pay me for 6 weeks and only after I threatened legal action. Dont waste your time here. at most use it as a stepping stone to a better job.

good relation with co workers

Working in Ribs and Burgers was a great achievement for me as i got experience of grill and making steaks in a proper way, i know the real meaning of working under pressure and now i have an idea that if Co- workers a good nothing is impossible. store managers are very friendly but the managers and staffs from head office are totally full of rubbish, they are full of attitude and i found them with Zero common sense.

Pros

free launch

Cons

Long Hours

It was good team and very professional work environment there and as a company it was really great and fast growing company .

Work place was good and many things been Learned there and work culture was very professional and team was really good and work dedicated and well groomed and professional team players been working there . And management was really good and controlling on every steps of daily operations. And I been really happy to be a part of the team .

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Rude manger, badly handling staff problems, never listening to them and there problems.

Best Place To Work

Best place to learn new things to improve your skills. Nice and easy menu for the beginners who want to work as a chef. Enough Hours and freindly culture in entire stores if the company. High chances of growing up with the company as it keeps expanding globally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ribs and Burgers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Ribs and Burgers in popular locations

• Ribs and Burgers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?