Ribs and Burgers

Clear
4.2Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Great company

Awesome company to work for with great training and awesome staff. I learnt a lot about working in a fast paced environment and in a kitchen. The pay is decent for your time and also great savings on other businesses that are in the sea grass boutique hospitality group.

Pros

Pay, work/life balance.

Cons

Happy

Long time ago but I did enjoy my time working there, attentive management, good vibe work environment, working with great people, met some new friends, always busy, always fun. At that time manager knew about me studying so they always gave me good hours, especially shifts with better hour rates (Sundays, public holidays) Just Happy

good relation with co workers

Working in Ribs and Burgers was a great achievement for me as i got experience of grill and making steaks in a proper way, i know the real meaning of working under pressure and now i have an idea that if Co- workers a good nothing is impossible. store managers are very friendly but the managers and staffs from head office are totally full of rubbish, they are full of attitude and i found them with Zero common sense.

Pros

free launch

Cons

Long Hours

Best Place To Work

Best place to learn new things to improve your skills. Nice and easy menu for the beginners who want to work as a chef. Enough Hours and freindly culture in entire stores if the company. High chances of growing up with the company as it keeps expanding globally.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ribs and Burgers?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ribs and Burgers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ribs and Burgers with