Ribs and Rumps
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ribs and Rumps Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
Rumps is a great workplace with super friendly and eager to help staff. I've greatly developed my customer service skills and restaurant serving skills since working here. The most enjoyable part of work is working there itself, everyone is so supportive and everyone gets along.
is an absolutely amazing place to work, amazing people, busy place, you always have something to do. I'd probably say the hardest part of the job would be how busy the place gets, also how this place has broken customer sales record. the most enjoyable part of the job would be how friendly the other team members are and how well everyone gets along.
Started off good but as the year went on I was bullied a lot and treated like I was nothing. I worked hard and put in a lot of hours but still got no respect. I also didn't get very far in progressing up. In the end I left because my hours were cut down to just two days a week and I couldn't live on that.
Pros
Working with the Head Chef early mornings doing stocktake
Cons
Staff bullied me
I mostly work during weekends meaning busy times but I do enjoy work during busy work. I have learned to be more patient and customers service . The management is good, always very supportive and helpful. The most hardest part of the job would be fast delegation and teamwork.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Late night hours
everyone worked together as a family, management was the back bone that held everyone together so supportive and focused. i learned when everyone works together and supports one another it is a much better environment to work in and much more enjoyable.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
not enough hours
Every staff member are cooperative which creates good working environment. love to work in such a great environment also they appreciate my work. Guide me to do in proper way and also help me when its too busy.
Pros
friendly staffs
Cons
less hour
Did not work here for long but did not get trained properly so didn't know what I was doing most of the time and when I did something wrong was yelled at.
loved working there, its a great job & a great team.
Everyone was always wiling to jump in and help each other, management where great to work for
days at work were filling up of waiter stations , cleaning of the restaurant , polishing cutlery setting up of tables, customer service and working as a team to make sure service goes well.
loved working for ribs and rumps sadly had to leave as working to jobs got abit to much for me the staff there are great and would love to work there again
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ribs and Rumps?