Ribs and Rumps Employee Reviews

The start of something new
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Fortitude Valley QLD3 April 2018
Started off good but as the year went on I was bullied a lot and treated like I was nothing. I worked hard and put in a lot of hours but still got no respect. I also didn't get very far in progressing up. In the end I left because my hours were cut down to just two days a week and I couldn't live on that.
Pros
Working with the Head Chef early mornings doing stocktake
Cons
Staff bullied me
Overall good experience
Restaurant attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Olympic Park NSW5 February 2018
I mostly work during weekends meaning busy times but I do enjoy work during busy work. I have learned to be more patient and customers service . The management is good, always very supportive and helpful. The most hardest part of the job would be fast delegation and teamwork.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Late night hours
trusting and fun
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD20 January 2018
everyone worked together as a family, management was the back bone that held everyone together so supportive and focused. i learned when everyone works together and supports one another it is a much better environment to work in and much more enjoyable.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
not enough hours
fun workplace.
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 August 2017
Every staff member are cooperative which creates good working environment. love to work in such a great environment also they appreciate my work. Guide me to do in proper way and also help me when its too busy.
Pros
friendly staffs
Cons
less hour
Difficult management
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD1 June 2017
Did not work here for long but did not get trained properly so didn't know what I was doing most of the time and when I did something wrong was yelled at.
Loved it, great crew great job
Multi-skilled front of house team member (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD31 January 2016
loved working there, its a great job & a great team.
Everyone was always wiling to jump in and help each other, management where great to work for
was a good first experience into the hospitalty industry.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Rockhampton, QLD31 August 2015
days at work were filling up of waiter stations , cleaning of the restaurant , polishing cutlery setting up of tables, customer service and working as a team to make sure service goes well.
Waiter, Runner, GSD (Former Employee) –  gladstone27 May 2015
loved working for ribs and rumps sadly had to leave as working to jobs got abit to much for me the staff there are great and would love to work there again
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a