Ricoh
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Ricoh:

Ricoh Employee Reviews

Australia25 reviews
Good work place but truck loads of favoritism. Small team so you cant learn much. Management is good. Professionalism missing in some of the coworkers.
Disgusting staff who have no care for their customers. Terrible work ethic.. They would often laugh and congradulate eachother on the poor service they provided.
Cons
garbage
Management have no clue how to do their own job and make it a kpi to do their job on top of your own workload. All kpi's are out of wack and no realistic, the old Management team knew what they were doing and we had service levels of 85%+ but with new Management it's lucky to hit 30% at best.

Management will use under-handed tactics at all times. You have been warned.
• Run-up machines ready for delivery to the customer. Conduct pre-delivery procedures and inspection to ensure optimum performance when delivered.
• Achieve minimum performance standards in servicing products, maintaining product and meeting service levels of excellence for jobs per day.
Worst experience in overall my professional experience .Manager had no idea how to run a team. There is no recognition program and no flexibility ....
Ricoh is in the throes of a slow death
Attempting to move from print into digital workplace solutions

The Executive aré fragmented and siloed, communications are a total mess across the company and office politics operate on a whole other level - of the like I haven’t seen in years

Avoid
Meeting with the Sales Account Manager in the morning to plan and prioritize the work for the day.

Call up the customers and organize on time delivery of products, parts and installation services.

Coordinate with other functions and warehouse for smooth operation of the company and excellent customer service.
Fast paced
I have learned a lot about people management in the last 4 years at Ricoh, the culture has dropped off in the last 12 months. I enjoy working with the team to get the job done and to satisfy our customers
Pros
Close to home
Cons
minimal communication
If you expect a cushy ride don't join this company - but if you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and make a real difference then this is a great environment in which to achieve and excel. There is a lot of low hanging fruit mixed with resistance from those who don't understand the need to transform what for a very long time has been a very traditional business. Lots of opportunity for the right people.

The workplace technology used to collaborate is fantastic, and flexible working is a genuine reality. The office at North Ryde is modern and the facilities are excellent, with free parking on site.
Pros
Workplace technology, lots of opportunity, relaxed friendly culture
Cons
Traffic at peak periods in this location
Very focused on staff advancement and training.
Very organised and methodical in job allocation and stock replenishment.

Very considerate of staff seeking advancement
Pros
Training
Cons
Ricoh used to be a phonominal Company to work for. Not anymore, the Management are not interested in you at all,and your opinions do not count. Their customers are not happy,but the Management do not care about that either. Do not work for this Company because you will become very disillusioned very fast.
Pros
Cons
Shocking work conditions
Ricoh Australia Pty Ltd is a technology/technological solutions centred firm located in North Ryde. When at work, I attended to just about all the key tasks & responsibilities included as part of a full function accounts receivable role which gave me valuable insight & exposure to many aspects of the entire credit/AR function. It also brought me back up to speed after spending some time out of work most recently attending to a another completely separate but pressing matter which popped up unexpectedly & occurred through no fault or wrong doing of my own - I was selected by the Psychology dept to assist with a rehabilitation program involving the rehabilitation of a person unbeknown to me. All in all, working for Ricoh Australia was enlightening & enjoyable, & I wouldn't hesitate in working for them again if the opportunity came up.
Pros
Enjoyable role
Cons
Not too many!
good company ,great customer care lots of driving great products .
nice job as products are very good good company benifits and company cars good work life balance
Pros
great copiers
Cons
lots of driving
i was a casual empoyee here it wasnt all that bad i got a lunch break its close to a lunch bar which was nice, the work i did was mostly salvaging photocopiers and programming them
Once a great company to work for has now fallen due to management and communication. It is now a democracy.
Work place culture has died, there is no joy in going to work.
Pros
Friends
Cons
Salary does not match work load expectations
Enjoyed everyday of my working life with this great Organisation.
Leadership is willing to train and answer all questions you have.

Gresat team and enviroment to work in.
I enjoyed my time at Ricoh, and met great people who are now life long friends.

As I stated in my Title - Horrendous Management.

Very driven by Old school Mythologies and with out forward vision.

Unfortunately its who you know, and if your face fits.

A lot of good work by very good people, but no emphasise on reward and recognition or Customer Care.

It was a constant battle to provide Customers with the care that they wanted.

loved my time there, But could of been better with different Management and structure
Pros
Great People
Cons
Archaic Management, Old Boys Club
Ricoh is an interesting place to work they are a company with great ethics and values and are very earth friendly. Although we a direct supplier in our industry we are not the cheapest but offer great value and expertise.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Salery
Great people to work with. Overall, good company to work for, position was made redundant.

Would work again with Ricoh if similar position was available.
RICOH Australia is good company to work for. Good location and management. Fun loving co- workers and modern office. I learned team work and ethics with gaining working experience.
Ricoh didn't care about the little people. They are company focused on Sales and targets which is fine apart from the fact that the sales team were the only people that mattered. Although every other department was a crucial part for the ongoing success of the business we never got any perks for doing a good job.