Play YouTube video button

Ricoh Employee Reviews

Found 20 reviews matching the search See all 3,805 reviews
Featured review
Ricoh selected this as a representative review
Major transformation underway - great environment to achieve if you are up to the challenge
Middle manager (Current Employee) –  North Ryde NSW21 October 2018
If you expect a cushy ride don't join this company - but if you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and make a real difference then this is a great environment in which to achieve and excel. There is a lot of low hanging fruit mixed with resistance from those who don't understand the need to transform what for a very long time has been a very traditional business. Lots of opportunity for the right people.

The workplace technology used to collaborate is fantastic, and flexible working is a genuine reality. The office at North Ryde is modern and the facilities are excellent, with free parking on site.
Pros
Workplace technology, lots of opportunity, relaxed friendly culture
Cons
Traffic at peak periods in this location
A Market leader in the office automation in Australia
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 January 2019
Meeting with the Sales Account Manager in the morning to plan and prioritize the work for the day.

Call up the customers and organize on time delivery of products, parts and installation services.

Coordinate with other functions and warehouse for smooth operation of the company and excellent customer service.
Was a great place to work
Warehouse Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Eastern Creek, NSW, AU11 December 2018
Fast paced
I have learned a lot about people management in the last 4 years at Ricoh, the culture has dropped off in the last 12 months. I enjoy working with the team to get the job done and to satisfy our customers
Pros
Close to home
Cons
minimal communication
Great group to work with
Photocopier / Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT13 July 2018
Very focused on staff advancement and training.
Very organised and methodical in job allocation and stock replenishment.
Very considerate of staff seeking advancement
Pros
Training
There are none
Service Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW21 April 2018
Ricoh used to be a phonominal Company to work for. Not anymore, the Management are not interested in you at all,and your opinions do not count. Their customers are not happy,but the Management do not care about that either. Do not work for this Company because you will become very disillusioned very fast.
Pros
Cons
Shocking work conditions
Great place to work!
Accounts Receivable Officer (Former Employee) –  North Ryde NSW15 March 2018
Ricoh Australia Pty Ltd is a technology/technological solutions centred firm located in North Ryde. When at work, I attended to just about all the key tasks & responsibilities included as part of a full function accounts receivable role which gave me valuable insight & exposure to many aspects of the entire credit/AR function. It also brought me back up to speed after spending some time out of work most recently attending to a another completely separate but pressing matter which popped up unexpectedly & occurred through no fault or wrong doing of my own - I was selected by the Psychology dept to assist with a rehabilitation program involving the rehabilitation of a person unbeknown to me. All in all, working for Ricoh Australia was enlightening & enjoyable, & I wouldn't hesitate in working for them again if the opportunity came up.
Pros
Enjoyable role
Cons
Not too many!
good company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Osborne Park WA26 February 2018
good company ,great customer care lots of driving great products .
nice job as products are very good good company benifits and company cars good work life balance
Pros
great copiers
Cons
lots of driving
casual
Casual Employee (Former Employee) –  Perth WA18 December 2017
i was a casual empoyee here it wasnt all that bad i got a lunch break its close to a lunch bar which was nice, the work i did was mostly salvaging photocopiers and programming them
Poor Management and Communication
Customer Care Dispatch Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 November 2017
Once a great company to work for has now fallen due to management and communication. It is now a democracy.
Work place culture has died, there is no joy in going to work.
Pros
Friends
Cons
Salary does not match work load expectations
Productive and fun
Receiving Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW16 September 2017
Enjoyed everyday of my working life with this great Organisation.
Leadership is willing to train and answer all questions you have.
Gresat team and enviroment to work in.
Horrendous Management
Implementation/Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 July 2017
I enjoyed my time at Ricoh, and met great people who are now life long friends.

As I stated in my Title - Horrendous Management.

Very driven by Old school Mythologies and with out forward vision.
Unfortunately its who you know, and if your face fits.

A lot of good work by very good people, but no emphasise on reward and recognition or Customer Care.
It was a constant battle to provide Customers with the care that they wanted.

loved my time there, But could of been better with different Management and structure
Pros
Great People
Cons
Archaic Management, Old Boys Club
Work for the Manufacturer
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Wodonga VIC4 June 2017
Ricoh is an interesting place to work they are a company with great ethics and values and are very earth friendly. Although we a direct supplier in our industry we are not the cheapest but offer great value and expertise.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Salery
Great people to work with
Spare Parts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW24 November 2016
Great people to work with. Overall, good company to work for, position was made redundant.

Would work again with Ricoh if similar position was available.
Productive and fun loving environment to work
IT Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW14 June 2016
RICOH Australia is good company to work for. Good location and management. Fun loving co- workers and modern office. I learned team work and ethics with gaining working experience.
Good opportunity to develop
Area Operations Manger (Current Employee) –  Leinster20 May 2016
I've had a great time with Ricoh and managed to climb the ladder very successfully. I work with a lot of great people and get the chance to meet new customers every day within my role as area manager
Bad Managment
Service Supervisor/Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Osborne Park WA5 May 2016
Ricoh didn't care about the little people. They are company focused on Sales and targets which is fine apart from the fact that the sales team were the only people that mattered. Although every other department was a crucial part for the ongoing success of the business we never got any perks for doing a good job.
Great company, ongoing training/development and career opportunity
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 February 2016
Professional, innovative environment with lots of ongoing training and development, great understanding management with lots of nice helpful peers with the same mindset to succeed.
Productive and fun workplace
TeleSales /Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA7 January 2015
I learned a lot from my colleagues and my commercial account managers. I developed excellent sales and presentation skills while assisting my managers. As I believe every minute you learn something new based on different situations life throws at you.
Pros
Good commission, Excellent team manager
Cons
Job security ( i was made redundant )
Ethical and sustainable culture with good CSR activities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney30 June 2014
Ethical and sustainable culture with good CSR, not a lot of opportunity for career progression.
Enjoyable & rewarding experience.
Maintenance & Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albury, NSW26 January 2014
A direct customer service role focusing on maintenance, equipment installations and removals. I very much enjoyed my time working at Ricoh.
Pros
Great staff