Ridley Employee Reviews

advance office in BIM services
EXECUTIVE ARCHITECT (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong19 January 2019
Advanced office in BIM services. We work side by side with our main office in Sydney, Australia.
You get to meet different culture and work with them and get to know their work culture.
We also have socials because its not just about work. We need work life balance.
Pros
socials, impressive office
Cons
not much career advancement
good school
student (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CT14 February 2014
Graduated from the IT program. Learned about computer systems and networks. Servers and operating systems.
The school I work at is a great school.
Library Paraprofessional / Queen of Clean;Lisa (Current Employee) –  Swarthmore Pa9 July 2013
Grace Park is the elementary school I work at with the children. It is a great school and is staffed with some talented teachers.
My day at work is gratifying to me since I love kids. I love to teach kids and read to kids..
Ridley is a difficult place right now with the cuts coming and the lack of appreciation of the Paraprofessionals in the buildings.
I feel it has become a depends who you are and who likes you kind of job and district.

I love my job..however I am ready to continue on a new adventure and start my own little cleaning business...