Right At Home
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Right At Home:

Right At Home Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Right at home is a great place to work
I enjoy working at right at home the staff are very friendly my bosses are amazing the clients are lovely it’s a very rewarding job getting to help people everyday
Ok
This company needs to improve big time with communication between its office and ground staff.
Needs balance of staff to clients.

Over all ok to work for but need improvement
Person centered.
I enjoyed working at Right at Home because I liked visiting the elderly in their homes. The management were friendly and kind. The culture was easy to get into. The most enjoyable part of the job was to talk to the clients.
A good company to work for very caring and friendly. Always there to consult with if you are having any issues with your work or clients. The staff are very supportive and you feel like part of a family. I would recommend working for Right At Home Midland.
Managment sucks clients are great
Use your initive Google activities

Do what's in the way interest of your client

Work ur guts out for 18 hours straight then get fired
Companion worker
I got approve for companion job but my contract say personal care assistance.
They say that they have a lot of work available

I've been employed by Right at Home for 9 weeks and had only done 1 job , 2 hours .

Also they are wanting you to use lifting machines on your own , don't worry about the "Risks" to you or your client.

Be careful when you say no to a job (whs) , you will get your head bitten off .

Before I started with Right at Home I highly recommend them but now I'll take all my words back .

If you want to be a part of family , Right at Home isn't the place .
Cons
Zero
Holistic care approach - Right At Home Australia
Loved the job and was hoping would be a forever job.... Love the way the business is presented in regards to it's holistic approach of caring for the vulnerable. Struggled with the lack of training and territorial behaviour with tasks by some staff. Grappled with the way staff is/was discussed and treated careworkers and others, staff discussing personal information creating a breach of confidentiality. Lots of going behind your back when issues occur, never to yo ur face. Felt that some were honest..not so sure now.....feel I was gullible to believe that all was good until i received an email telling different. I was always aware of my limitations and requested assitance which was not forthcoming. On reflection, employees are more like an dispensable item as opposed to a person. Company has high expectations of staff with limited training and communication is not a high priority with sometimes many fingers in the pie, or the cliche the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing.... This was my experience it may be offensive to some but I belive in truth and transparency and at times this was not the case with this franchise.
Pros
Holistic approach
Cons
Limited training, high expectations, lack of respect and acknowledgment of care workers, managment not empathetic to changing situations.
Misleads with false hopes of work
Advertises positions every other week but cant give you any hours! Misleads with false hopes..and paranoid about everything!
unprofessional and thoughtless..doesn't have the common courtesy to reply to text msgs sent. Don't waste your time.