Rimini Street
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rimini Street Employee Reviews

The project delivery time lot of work and I learned hardworking and how to behave colleagues and management very supporting me and friendly hardworking culture
Work life balance does not exist. At one point we worked 12 to hour per day 7 days per week for several weeks. When team members leave, replacements are not done timely causing other team members to do multiple jobs for extended lengths of time. This hiring practice causes extreme team member burnout. There is no loyalty to their employees. They allow personal vendettas to exist. Some employees are the “golden children”. Others are easily discarded as they press through life. Management are not your friends or friends of each other. I do believe they do not like each other and it is obvious to many employees that a few would just climb on you to get to the top.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Work life balance
Good company and work is easy relaxing work, flexible timings, starting salary is low,not perminent job, only 2,3 months job.management is good,no cab provide compney.
Good Place to work. Competitive environment and less stressfull life. Friendly and supportive colleagues. Good work life balance. A great place to learn.
This company has positives but also has a ton of negatives. Raises only occur in some grroups. Work life balance is non existant. Management is not good at communication but they think they are.
Pros
Free break room snacks
Can make a decent living if you have been on board more than 3 years and were fortunate enough to be handed a deal by a rep who was terminated- they mil the heck out of people until the pipeline is great, then get rid of them to our deals over to the good old boy network of veterans and trash multiple people in the process.

VP and Director level sales are unethical and tainted in so many ways- favoritism runs rampant, the Global dir of sales has been gone since Feb, and has never been replaced! The founder is out of touch, spends too much time trashing Oracle, and don't even start on nepotism!
No work-life balance. Management lies. Absolutely no training or career opportunities.

When in certain areas of the company you are treated as an ‘owned’ resource that will never be allowed to leave your position.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Everything else
I wold say this is a generous tech company in compensation and fun culture. The company rewards you a lot if you put all in to the company (that is identify your life with the company and the work in my opinion). 15-30 minute response time on email and phone is expected in the company and you are assigned with a laptop and work phone so you have access to work 24/7 if it needs be. Company can be flexible to your work hour and location and it goes both way. You need to be available when you are needed as well. And depends on the department you are in, the working culture can vary too. I am very fortunate to have a very supportive manager end to end and I left the company for my personal reason.
Pros
Personal assigned laptop and work phone so you can work wherever and whenever; good collegiality
Cons
Personal assigned laptop and work phone so you can work wherever and whenever; career growth within
They treat everyone the same whether you're a contractor or regular full-time and managers make an effort to ensure they communicate important matters and arrange weekly 1-1 meetings.
At this time I don't have anything productive that I could say about this company. Plus I did not have a pleasant experience when I got a call out of the blue to be told they had to eliminate my position.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Could not trust upper management.
Supporting Peoplesoft support across various modules. I get involved mostly with P2 and in all FSCM areas . I also work in technical stuff as need arises.
It is a fun place to work and the employees here are mostly freshers and we good trainers here,they help in every aspect and the hardest thing is night shift
Pros
good work environment
Cons
They hire talented people, spend without any investment, and dispose of it when they don't fit into their needs at the time. No or just one raise in 5 years are common things to hear.

Lower managers are nice but the senior manager is horrible. She only cares about her numbers, and she stomps on any bottom-up opinions and says "if you don't like my way, work elsewhere". She is also micromanaging.

Growing but not adding the head counts to save the expense, so the workload is beyond comprehension.

I like the nature of work, which is problem-solving.
too many chiefs and expectations are unclear. good pay too much change not stable company. Good company if you like to be monitored, like change and like pressure with unclear goals!
Very much work/life balance atmosphere and busy environment. Excellent team to work with.People were very helpful. Logging and tracking tickers based resolution
One of the most reputated companies in Hyderabad nd in other countries too. It also useful for inproving our communication skills nd technical skills too
Cons
Great environment, lots of flexibility, engineers are empowered to make their own decisions. Managers are approachable and the CEO does a great job communicating
Pros
well balanced schedule
Cons
Great diversified organization that is also socially conscious. They respect the contributions from everyone in the organization. Flat organization that does a great job of promoting from within.
Pros
Great management, great training
Cons
Hired a wicked witch of the west to oversee BD
Originally, i had enjoyed working here but lately, things are different,
Not enough help - very stressful, management does not realize workload, expects more and more, no appreciation.. May be it's a growing pain.
Great Place to work as I worked remote. The manager was always available, I was always in contact with my boss and coworkers, The skills required were great in the TM module,
Pros
remote work
For an employee its vulnerable,, u r just like a sheep 🐑
MeanWhile u r working for the company , even They dont care about your health .. they will just say its your personal problem and u see them like idiots ,, its my

Personal problem ,, actually i faced and hurted ,,
Pros
Salary little bit satisfactory
Cons
Except salary, evrything is worst